Questions about RhodesPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Rhodes
Good afternoon. We are going to Greece at the end of July on the 20th, and our choice fluctuates between Crete and Rhodes. First of all, they are interested in beaches, then 3-4 star hotels. Tell me, please!
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 13 answers
How is the food at the hotel? is it possible to refuel the car without problems? What about bank cards? What is the current attitude towards tourists?
9 years ago  •  9 subscribers 16 answers
Is there a kettle in the hotel room
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good afternoon! Can you tell me if there is a diet menu for a child in this hotel?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I am going to Faliraki from 1 to 8 June 2014. I am looking for friends for a joint holiday! Hiking in discos, bars, trips around Rhodes itself. I'm going by myself. I am 32. I was there last year. I know a little about the island itself and the nightlife.
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
hello, please tell me what rooms are provided for a family of 3 people, one of us is a child of 5 years old, (we want with a kitchen and telecom) is it possible and how much does a 2-week tour to this hotel cost approximately, taking into account early booking? thanks.
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Is it possible to go somewhere? how about shopping?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Are there rows of shops, souvenir shops, cafes and other entertainment infrastructure near the hotel? Is it possible to walk in the evenings?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Hello, can someone tell me how much it costs to visit the Aqua Park in Rhodes. Including the cost of drinks and fast food there. If you remember, of course.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Tell me, please, not a very expensive 5 * hotel with animation in Russian. What other evening entertainment in Rhodes?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Do you need a license to rent a scooter? And how much does it cost? And from what age?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
In July we are going to go to about. Rhodes. I would like to travel there by car. When booking a car, there was a problem with age (20 years). In general, is it possible to rent a car there if the age is: 20 years old, driving experience is 2 years? And is it obligatory to get International driving license? After all, in Russian, and so everything is written in English. Thanks in advance for your reply!!!
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
I'm going there at the end of August with my parents, I'm 23, and somehow I don't want to spend time among relatives and their friends, what about young people in this hotel or how is it with clubs ??
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers