Questions about RhodesHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Rhodes
In the descriptions on the sites from 42 to 64 sq. m. This is extremely important for us! We look forward to hearing from you, thank you in advance!
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We are planning to visit this hotel in July. want to tune in...
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me hotels in Rhodes with a sandy entry into the sea, without parties and preferably children, close to shops and cafes.
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
When is it better (more profitable - cheaper) but in the Beach season to buy a family tour to Greece (end of August or end of June)?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
Tell me, are the water slides at the Esperides Beach Hotel or Esperos Palace??? Where is the best animation and which is more comfortable for children? Thanks
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
When is it better (more profitable - cheaper) but in the Beach season to buy a family tour to Greece (end of August or end of June)?
Good afternoon. Please tell me about the prices: renting a safe, whether sunbeds, umbrellas, towels are paid, the cost of Wi-Fi, additional entertainment on the water is possible. average price for excursions, etc. Thanks.
Good afternoon. Does this hotel have daytime/evening animation? Are there any slides? Perhaps someone has a photo. I'm going at the beginning of October. Thanks.
Help me choose a hotel. Last year we were on the island of Crete, and this year it is advised to go to the island of Rhodes. Who was in a good 3 *, 4 *. Two adults and a child of 8 years old are traveling. We plan to leave June 8-10. How is the weather at this time? The line of the hotel doesn't matter.
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
We fly on July 13, which is a must!!! take with you?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Preferably with water slides, nice and close beach, not far from the city
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
I'm looking for a vacation in May with a child of 2 years. Tell me the beginning of May is very cold? Is swimming in the pool real? and the second question. the port comfort club for a child of 2 years old will be fun interesting, I read that there is a "zebra" for children from 2 years old? (daughter goes to kindergarten, active, sociable). Or is it not worth focusing on this club?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
I choose between hotels in Rhodes Amathys beach and Apollo beach tell me? I am primarily interested in entering the sea, but also along the way the condition of the rooms and service. also which of the hotels is less noisy. Many thanks in advance!!!
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
We arranged a tour for 17 days, booked tickets, but hotels for this period were first confirmed, and then refused. Another proposed hotel is silent for now. You can book a bokking tour yourself, and a transfer from the hotel, and fly through the company. like plane tickets come with a hotel tour.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Hello! Please advise how to organize a wedding ceremony? Symbolic, for example, on the beach of Faliraki. What is needed for this (documents)? Thanks for answers!!!
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good day. Is it customary to give a tip, (for example, to a maid or at a settlement) to whom))) how much? tell me a tour or just how interesting it is to spend time))) I’m going in mid-October with a child of 8 years old. Thanks
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Good afternoon, I'm interested in: towels, umbrellas, sunbeds - for a fee? How? Safe in the room or as a hotel service, how much if chargeable? Tell us about the cost of entertainment, please. What other unforeseen expenses are there? thank you in advance.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
please tell me what is the weather like in mid-October from 7-20/10. How comfortable is the sea? Possibility of rest with children. Thanks
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
please tell me how comfortable the weather and water is in early October from 07-20/10 for holidays with children. Thanks.
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
We are going in August. How is the food for children 3 years old? Do I need to take gel, shampoo and beach towels with me? Like the beach and pools, free Wi-Fi nearby the hotel, etc.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Hello, if anyone was in Rhodes in the new Mitsis Alila Resort & Spa 5 * hotel, tell us more about it
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
In Egypt, there are no problems with towels for the beach, but how is the situation in Rhodes and is it possible to take a towel from the room without unnecessary conflicts. Thanks.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 7 answers
Princess Andriana Resort & Spa
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Please reply to [email protected]
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
We bought a tour for 11 days from June 21st, there is very little information on the hotel. We are going to Greece for the first time. Tell me any information about the hotel, its location, service, beach, rooms, general impression of the rest there. I would be grateful for any information. Mom and adult (15 years old) son are coming. thanks in advance
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We are planning a vacation in September, we are going with a 9-year-old child. We need a beach safe, inexpensive hotel on the shores of a warm, CALM SEA (this is a must). Meals - breakfast, so that the cafes were not far away, the animation should be, beach chairs and towels are free. Very important - I want a small hotel, immersed in greenery. I would be very grateful if you answer.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Show more »