Questions about ZakynthosHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Zakynthos
Guys, I'm asking for help again. We want to relax on Zakynthos in late June-early July. There are questions: will the sea be warm, which village to choose (quiet, no parties, deep sea, no wind). And yet, are there direct flights from Kyiv or only through Athens? thanks to all
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Interested in family hotels on the islands of Zakynthos, Lefkada, Kefalonia
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon. Who was at the Strofades Beach Hotel 3 *? I would like to know the opinion about it and what places can be visited within walking distance from it? How to get to Zakynthos? Thanks
10 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Good afternoon. Tell me, near which city is the best sea Tsilivi or Kalamaki?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon. Please tell me a good, inexpensive hotel in Zakynthos? Thanks
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me who has been or knows the location in the 2 + 2 bungalow? How many beds and what kind?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We are going to Zakynthos with a 1.5 year old child. They offered one of three hotels - Mira Zante Royal, Mira Zante Imperial and Palazzo di Zante .. I know that they are all nearby and almost one territory, but still which one to choose? reviews are different. The food and the condition of the rooms are important.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I decided that we would go to Zakynthos in August. I'm thinking of buying a tour to Ilaria. Is the beach nearby? Is there a place to go for a walk in the evening? How much does it cost to rent a scooter? And the car? Do buses stop near the hotel? Are the hotel partitions normal? (We were in Italy, so our neighbor interfered with our sleep with his snoring, as if he were sleeping in our room.) Does the staff speak Russian or English? Tell me. And also advise where to go, walk and take pictures (husband is a professional photographer). By the way, is it possible to leave an expensive camera in the room and is it possible to rent a safe? What to bring as souvenirs to relatives?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me, please, who has been to Limni Keri beach - is there a good beach there? Is it possible for 3-year-old children to swim there (i.e. shallow, sand, etc.)? I really liked this beach in the photo, because tamarisks grow there (such trees), and you can sit in the shade. We want to go there for 2 weeks and are very afraid that the beach will be uncomfortable. Thank you! :)
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Kefaloni - hotel Astra Village miniature video recorders
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
The hotel definitely needs a small bass with thermal water or treatment nearby, but the beach is also needed. I can go from you if it's not expensive. I'm going alone. Thanks. Elena.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
We are going to this hotel for 2 weeks. Who was already, tell me pliz, are there shampoos, gels, paste in the rooms, how many towels? How often are they changed?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I looked after this hotel, but it is new - there are no reviews on the network ... Maybe someone has already been? I really want to not guess. Holidays don't happen often... :)
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We are going to go to this hotel at the end of August with my husband. There is very little information and feedback on all sites and forums. Please share ....
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers