Questions about ZakynthosPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Zakynthos
I travel alone. I wanted to clarify whether it would be safe for me to travel around the island alone. Specific route from alykanas on the road north to xigia beach. Surely there are some establishments along the entire length of the road, so it will not be scary to go.
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Is it possible to find a photographer on Zakynthos upon arrival?
10 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Rested in 2012 in Crete. I communicated with Tatyana on this site on all issues, she helped me in many ways, many thanks to her. Is there such a person on the island of Zakynthos?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me good taverns in Vasilikos, please!
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
My husband and I are going to Greece (O. Zakynthos), we want to take a ticket only for breakfast, please tell me from those who were on this island how much a dinner for two with alcoholic drinks will cost. Thanks in advance.
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
we want to take a break from the hustle and bustle in a calm, harmonious atmosphere, and even more so to sleep at night without a headache. What does the sound background of the hotel look like and which rooms are more comfortable to live in. Are air conditioners paid? This is the center or you can walk to the center, I would like a middle ground and live calmly and interestingly. thanks.
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer