Questions about BentotaExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Bentota
Hello, we will be in this hotel on 19.09.2013! We want to get acquainted with OUR ))) for trips on excursions!!
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
We are looking for a good Russian-speaking guide! We fly to Bentota on September 7 for 9 days! Thanks!
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
We are looking for companions for a 3-day excursion.
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
We arrive on May 1 in the morning. THE SURF HOTEL Bentota. How much will tours cost for 4-5 days.? I would like to see historical sites, waterfalls, temples. safari (Colombo, Sigiriya, Dambula, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Yala park) We are two people. We are offered for $500 per person. we do not know hotels (only breakfasts)
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers
Hello! we are going with a guy 08.03-18.03.12. We want to visit excursions: Nuwara Eliya, Yalla, Adam's Peak, Galle, and also possibly Kandy, Pinnavella. We are looking for cheerful fellow travelers for the company and joint car rental. Julia and Max
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello! :) On February 20th we arrive in Club Bentota, we live there for 6 days, and then we go on a 4-day tour of the country. So... I'm sure - during the first 6 days of our inquisitive company (6 people) we'll want some impressions... Go to Galle, or see turtle whales, mangroves, etc. So, can you recommend some well-Russian-speaking guide? I would also like to know in advance the "fair" price for such excursions. Thank you in advance! :)))
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 13 answers
What is worth seeing? Where is it convenient to go from the hotel? What are the prices for excursions?
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 19 answers
where to go, what to see, how much does an excursion cost for 1 person
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers