Questions about WadduwaWeather and seasons

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Wadduwa
Good afternoon! we are going to go to Wadduwa from 08/03/14 for 14 days, the rainy season is very worried. how is the weather at this time? please tell me your experience. thank you in advance!
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
07/12/13 we are going to fly there, I really want to know how things are going with the rains, I hope they are short-lived?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
They transmit heavy rains and what flooded everything ?? What is the weather, write?? Are there refrigerators in all boogalos?? how they serve breakfast. We only have breakfast. Where can you eat for lunch and dinner?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
On 29.09 we want to go to Sri Lanka. can we swim or is it raining?Where to go. how much money to take with you? thanks
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
We are going to this hotel on August 18 for 2 weeks (from Kyiv) I would not like to sit in the room, hiding from the rain. And yet, who was in this hotel, I want to hear practical advice, since we are flying for the first time, we rested a lot only in Turkey. What do we risk by taking a 4 * hotel? Thanks.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Would you like to know what the weather is like in September? Is it worth the trip or will it rain all day? thanks in advance for your replies!!!
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
vouchers were bought for May from May 4 to May 12, what should they be afraid of, they say that during this period the rainy season and is it worth doing some kind of vaccinations?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
we are flying from Kyiv for the May holidays, we have already bought vouchers, but doubts are tormenting, although the tour operator reassures that everything will be fine with the weather and the warm ocean, and I don’t know if we can return the vouchers and collect money if everything is so bad in this hotel?
12 years ago  •  9 subscribers 12 answers