Questions about WadduwaPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Wadduwa
Who vacationed in Wadduwa Sri Lanka? Tell me, please, how things are going with the infrastructure and organization of excursions. Does anyone have the coordinates of a good guide))
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
What is the situation in hotels with drinking water? If you need to buy it, where and how much does it cost?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
What are the prices for diving in Sri Lanka? If you have never dived, do you need to take training? How long?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Kindly, tell me in Blue Water it is more cost-effective to take "BB" or "HB" for two? Are there any decent seafood establishments nearby? Thanks in advance. Yuri
12 years ago  •  9 subscribers 11 answers
We are planning a vacation in this hotel in January, for breakfast, tell me if there are cafes nearby where you can eat, because the agency tells us what to eat, but in the reviews some complain that there is almost none, will we stay hungry? Maybe it’s better to take everything is it included? And we also plan to visit the Maldives for 2-3 days, can someone advise on the cost if ordering a tour in Sri Lanka? Thanks in advance for your answers!)))
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers