Questions about AgadirPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Agadir
Good afternoon! Please tell me which room is better to ask for when you check in (with a view of the pool or ....). They say that the hotel is located next to the road and therefore very noisy. I would like silence. Also, is there a kettle and hair dryer in the room? Thanks! Elena
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
we will be at the hotel from 12/29/13 to 01/08/14, January 4 is my birthday, I would like to know if there is a tradition in this hotel to congratulate birthday people?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me, can I buy excursions from local companies in the vicinity of the hotel and in the Founty area and where can I do this, what are the approximate prices? We only have breakfasts, where should you have dinner_where is delicious national cuisine? Is it far from the hotel? What do you recommend?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
If breakfast, will there be an opportunity somewhere else to have lunch and dinner? And what about the prices, is it cheaper to take half board or dine in a cafe? And what is the quality of the food in the cafe? What everyone writes about water, and what about water? Do you need to bring something with you?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Do they teach surfing near the hotel, or do you have to go somewhere specially ?!
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 13 answers