Questions about BeciciPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Becici
I read from reviews that people lived in other hotels, and went to eat in Tara. Is it possible? What are the prices for meals at the Tara Hotel this year?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
What can you see not far away, where is it better to rent a car and from whom to buy excursions? Thank you
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Where can I have a cheap lunch? If there are two of us and a child, can you take 2 sunbeds and an umbrella for three, or do you need to buy a child too? Thank you for your answers.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Hello! Help with advice. We are two adults, we are going to Becici for 14 nights. We will live in a villa without food. We plan to have breakfast in the room, lunch in a cafe (possibly a complex), dinner, a restaurant, cafe, without alcohol. Approximately how much it will take a day. Dear we don’t count fish dishes. And if it’s not difficult to find prices in stores in July (water, juices, dairy, meat, bread) I want to plan my budget a little. Thank you.
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Booked a tour without meals, any information would be helpful.
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 14 answers
Tell me, are discos expensive in Budva? And how many Russians are there? is it worth going? and what would you advise? We want to relax in June in Becici (near Budva). Thanks)
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I want to rent a car and go to Dubrovnik on my own, I have an international driver's license, but issued in my maiden name, do the Croats check the face for compliance with the rights and the international passport? And what does it threaten in general? Thanks!
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Are there decent restaurants there, otherwise we were told that there is a wilderness! Many thanks to Catherine2426 for answering Magnolia Villa
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers