Questions about BudvaCountries and cities

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Budva
6 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good afternoon! Please tell me - I found seemingly good apartments in the TQ Plaza area. Since we plan to go to Montenegro for the first time, and I absolutely don’t know the city - I need advice: how good is this place for living (shops, cafes, embankment, beach). (The owner writes - 100 m to the beach) We are three adults, we love walking. :))
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I go wild alone
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Good afternoon! Tell me who went on their own (without travel agencies) to Budva, where is it better to take plane tickets in Kyiv? Who took what? Thanks.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Now in Montenegro, I plan to visit Albania and Macedonia. Please tell me how cheap it is to get to Ukraine and Russia. Can it be reached by sea? Thanks in advance to everyone who answers
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
Please write how to book Lidia for August? Who has a phone number or email?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
If you buy a ticket on your own, what problems may arise when you arrive in Tivat?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
I want to ask experienced tourists, where is the ADOK settlement located in Budva? It is advisable to indicate the location in relation to streets and intersections or significant hotels, which are usually indicated on the maps of Budva. Thanks.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
I would be grateful for the qualified advice: 1. What documents are required for Belarusians to enter Montenegro (visa, insurance, invitation, income statement, parental permission, etc.)? 2. What documents are required for departure. Somewhere there is information about 15 euros when leaving Montenegro - to whom and where should they be paid? 3. Insurance - is it voluntary or mandatory? 4. What else do you need to know and have?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Из Донецкаю Киева
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
we are going to have a rest, in your hotel, will the reservation of a Luxe room be accepted by invitation to your party, and will there be any problems with purchasing plane tickets and at passport control, Best Reg. Vasil
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Last year we rested in Montenegro, but went from a travel agency on a very hot tour, we got together in 1 day. In confusion, I don’t even remember if the reservation was checked or not. I gave all the documents, but I don’t remember what I saw in Boryspil :( I’m already starting to plan a vacation, but this time I want to go “savages”, so to speak. ": 1. As I understand from everything I read, reservations for a hotel or villa at the airport are not checked. So l
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
I don't understand where my previous question went, so I'll repeat it. We urgently need addresses, passwords, appearances of reliable carriers Lviv-Budva-Lviv. Only tickets! No villas, hotels. I'm only interested in the road, Thank you!
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Do I need a voucher (a written invitation from the landlord) to apply for a transit visa if I travel by bus from Lviv to Budva through Serbia and Hungary without using the services of a travel agency?
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We want to go to Montenegro this year. The travel agency explained to us that there are no tours less than 1000 Euros. There is an option to buy plane tickets yourself and go "savage", so to speak, but I would like to book rooms in advance in order to know exactly where to go. Provide phone numbers and addresses. Thank you in advance!
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers