Questions about Sveti StefanHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Sveti Stefan
Is it possible to book a single room from September 13th to September 20th and how much does it cost?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
In the catalogs of various travel agencies, they write differently about the presence of a pool in the Azimut and Romanov hotels. Or is there one pool for two hotels? After all, if I'm not mistaken, they are under the same roof?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
We eat at this hotel on August 6th. Who was? Please tell me + and -. And what are the prices for souvenirs and excursions?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
how accessible are each of the beaches
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
We are planning to go in early July. I would like to save on beach accessories. If you can with your umbrella - then where? Is it possible on a public beach?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Friends, tell me, did anyone go on an excursion to the canyon of the Tara River with a child (the starting point is the town of Sveti Stefan)? My son is 8 years old - do you think this trip will be too tiring for him? What about rafting? Did someone dare to go with a child?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
They are located in an old 4-storey building - there are only apartments with a kitchen. Are there any photos/reviews?
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I found very little information on it, but there is an option to go to it very cheaply ..
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 3 answers