The Church of All Saints, designed by Henryk Marconi, was built over 30 years and was finally completed in 1895. Construction was carried out (with interruptions) under the direction of Henryk Marconi, Walerij Felix Zygadlewicz and Zygmunt Kislyanski. This neo-Renaissance building with two towers is distinguished by its richly decorated facade with clear horizontal and vertical divisions. In addition to decorative window openings, cornices, pilasters and Ionic semi-columns, the entire facade is decorated with bas-reliefs and statues.→
no comments yet |
leave a comment