Questions about SoussePlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Sousse
I was with my sister in June this year, the hotel is wonderful, the water is warm, but most of all I want to ask EVERYONE about the animators Tito and Mitje, we got to know each other very closely during the holidays, they approached us, a conversation started, acquaintance, who knows where are they now? do they work in this hotel? maybe someone else met them during a recent vacation, tell us, very interesting!
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Recent comments on the stay in this hotel
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I read a lot of reviews and everywhere they write differently, I would like to know from those who were there not long ago
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
Are minibars chargeable in all hotels?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
How is it now in this hotel?
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
My husband is a fishing enthusiast. Is it available in Sousse and how much does it cost? Where can I order it?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
They write everywhere, affordable prices, but what are affordable prices? And what does this course include? Thank you.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
We are going on vacation from 10.06. in Sousse. What is interesting in this city? Interested in everything: entertainment, architecture, parks, boat trips, shopping, supermarkets (where). In a word: where to go, what to see, where to have fun? What do active tourists do here? Do you have a car for rent? For a family (active). Thanks in advance for your replies.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Which travel agency is better to fly with - it is safer so that luggage and other things are not lost !!, as well as a meeting in another country (guide) delivery to the hotel !!
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 12 answers
what alcohol is included and is there coca cola
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon tourists! I'm going to visit this hotel in August, won't regret it?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
and how is the quality?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
on some sites they write that there is, and on others, only HB.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
How many dinars does it cost to visit the water park? What is water for? Do you need adapters for an outlet? is there a Euro? or as in the states or, for example, the Netherlands - a fork of vertical and horizontal plates?
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Worldly questions: are you interested in water, where to get and drink it?, is it possible to use a boiler? how much are the sunbeds on the beach and how do you pay for the water park?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 12 answers
Thank you
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Apart from hotels of course.
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Is it possible to swim in the evening, after 7, on the beach?
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
What alcoholic drinks can I take at the hotel, are there any restrictions
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Guys, in which of the corpuses in Marhabe 3 * is the best room and where is the sea view? How many buildings are there and which rooms are better? And how to get a good room with a sea view?
15 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
I heard that the biggest open air in Sousse Bora Bora closes somewhere in September... Does anyone know the approximate closing date? And where should you go in Sousse at night :)
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
So all the same, sunbeds / mattresses on the beach are paid or not?
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We are going to go to Tunisia for the May holidays, for the first time. Tell me which sightseeing tours are better to take, where in your free time you can go in this city, what are good discos, what shops, restaurants, what interesting things can you buy, what is the exchange rate, what are the prices and in general what are the features of this country? I would be very grateful to everyone who shares information.
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 5 answers