Questions about FethiyeHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Fethiye
1 year ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
4 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We are looking for an option in Fethiye for 9/10 nights/days for two pensioners. No frills are needed, really to be normal, but budget. Season end of May or end of September-October? Is it possible to find something decent cheap? People do not have the opportunity to increase the budget, in no way, absolutely, absolutely. And the budget of that is $ 700, I'm afraid that I can't advise them anything, but maybe I'm wrong? Considering fewer days is also not an option, it does not make sense to go for less. I know that there are no prices yet, but maybe from experience you will advise what to look for with the beginning of RB?
5 years ago  •  12 subscribers 63 answers
I don't see it in the photo. And maybe an iron? (although there is no hope :)) Thank you!
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Thanks!!
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 9 answers
Why such staff in the hotel? Nobody wants anything. Nobody solves the problem. YES and do nothing
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon! Can you tell me if there is a shuttle to Belcekiz beach and if so, how often does it run? Are there city buses from the beach to the hotel? Thanks!
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I would like to see Ephesus and other sights nearby. Help me choose an inexpensive hotel for two adults closer to Ephesus. We are planning a trip for the first half of October.
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
what does an individual card look like during treatment?
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Who rested in Oludeniz tell me .. Why all the hotels in Oludeniz on the sites are modestly silent about the presence of their "own" beach. Apparently the beach is all municipal or state, so how is the protected area ??? Do the hotels have beaches with free sun loungers, mushrooms and other amenities??? Still interested in the beach itself - pebbles or sand and what is in the lagoon ???
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
what entry into the sea do you need safety shoes
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
safe for a fee and how much per day the minibar is replenished and how
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Please advise! In June we are going to Jiva, two adults and a 15-year-old granddaughter, I bought a tour for 3 adults. After paying at the office, they sent an application via the Internet, which indicated the placement of DBL + EXB (i.e. 2 adults + reb). Everyone unanimously tells me that I am being bred, I would like to know how it really is?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
Yes, we are from Yekaterinburg! I would like to know more about the Club Hotel Letoonia in Fethiye and Lykia World Residence. Rest gathered from 5-10 June. Thanks to!
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Dear tourists who have been to this hotel, please tell me if this hotel has water slides, as stated in the description, how many adults and children. Like a mini club, a playground (I want to travel with a child of 6 years old from 06/01/13). And is the hotel room very old. Where is the best place to choose a room? As with the issuance of beach towels. There are very few reviews about this hotel, and in recent years (new) there are none at all. Thank you all in advance for your replies :-)
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Show more »