Questions about FethiyePlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Fethiye
Hello, please tell me a photographer in Fethiye. Want professional retouched art photos (Love Story)
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
We want professional retouched artistic photos. If yes, what is the cost of 1 hour of shooting? And how can I contact him and pre-arrange the shooting? Thank you in advance!
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We took only breakfast at the hotel, judging by the reviews, the city is not cheap at all. How much can an average lunch cost (given that we are vegetarians). Is it possible to buy food in the market?
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
What is required when renting a car (deposit, international rights?) Features of traffic in Turkey7
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon! I would like to know the features of holidays in Oludeniz in July, namely: the sea, beaches, markets (prices), shops (prices), cafes (prices), nightclubs, excursions and, if I missed something, please add)) ) thank you in advance!
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Where are the Turkish baths in Fethiye and how much?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Hello! We are going to go to this hotel with a 12 month old baby. Tell me, please, how is the food for a one-year-old child in this hotel? What food can you buy for a child, and what will you have to take with you? Thanks!
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Sweet tooth needs to know:) Respect the answers, please!
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
We are going to fly in a week, the idea came up to take a netbook with us to communicate with loved ones.
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 3 answers
Long time no reviews; I would like to hear something fresh, is it worth going there?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Good day to everyone! Please tell me where you can go by car from Fethiye by renting a car. I don’t like to sit in the hotel, I would like to spend a little time along the coast. And further. Sk is worth renting a convertible. Thanks.
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers