The village of Camyuva offers a picturesque view of the mountains, incl. the highest city of Tahtali. Palm trees, bananas, huge cacti grow on the streets, flowers bloom, it’s very beautiful, the air is extraordinary, but in July it’s very stuffy even at night, you can’t sleep without air conditioning. There are no nets on the windows, but there were no mosquitoes at all. Cicadas chirp loudly. They are large, 5-6 cm in length, but thank God they didn’t fly into our room))
Hotel "Sinatra" is small and cozy, calm, quiet, quiet music in the pool area, no discos, animations, squeals, screams - perfect. Sometimes we woke up from calls to prayer from the mosque, although it is quite far away.
We settled in without problems. Friendly staff, cleanliness and beauty everywhere, staff wearing masks. The food in the dining room is varied and tasty, everyone will choose to their liking. There were few spicy foods. There was always meat, then chicken, then meatballs / meatballs, once on the grill, fish was 1 time per week. We all ate with appetite and at the same time lost 1-2 kg. The chef is a cheerful uncle, likes to make fun). The waiters are efficient, everything is kept clean. Because of the quarantine, guests do not impose food on themselves, this is done by the employees of the dining room, the counters in the products are fenced with glass screens. The fruits were almost all unripe (grapes, melons, plums, nectarines, apples, pears), July, only watermelons are good and there was always enough of them.
The rooms are small but clean, especially the bathroom. Unlike our Koblevo with Odessa, in Sinatra I never saw cobwebs, spiders, rust, dirt. Everything worked in the room: its own air conditioner, hot water, refrigerator, TV (we found a couple of Ukrainian and Russian channels, BBC).
Near the hotel there is a post office where you can exchange currency, ATMs, shopping malls, a pharmacy, a small supermarket.
To the sea 10 minutes walk. The beach is big, there is enough space for everyone. At 100 meters there is a shower, a dressing room (not closed) and a closed toilet, you have to ask the beach boy to open it. The sea is wonderful, clean and warm, in the evening there are small waves and a little bit of small debris, for whom it hurts to walk on pebbles - slippers for 5-7 dollars. Already a meter from the shore, the depth is waist-deep, there are crowds of everyone who cannot swim, in the evening this is already a problem)) If you swim further away, you can see fish and crabs.
If you get tired of the beach, you can go on excursions both from the hotel guide and from agencies on the street. You can visit Phaselis, Kemer or the abandoned hotel "Naturland" on your own.
If you look for flaws, you can find them everywhere, for example, there is soap, but there is no soap dish, or such small cups of tea / coffee that you had to take more to get drunk)) But this is nonsense.
I recommend the hotel "Sinatra" for a relaxing and quiet holiday!
I think the rating is inflated.
General: The hotel is small: L-shaped four-storey building on the main street. If you got a room overlooking the courtyard with a pool, you are lucky if - on the roadway, then out of luck. The hotel has practically no territory. It consists of a swimming pool and terraces of a dining room and a bar with tables and chairs (sofas). From the green - there are two palm trees near the fence. the pool is good. Nothing else is placed on the territory.
Now for the bad:
1. Are you ready to eat thawed chicken nuggets, thawed beef medallions, thawed mackerel and vegetable mixes? Do you like undercooked Brussels sprouts and overcooked cauliflower? If not, you need to look for another hotel. And this kitchen is definitely not 4 *, but much more modest.
2. Do you like a broken shower on the beach and a smelly toilet there? Not?
You better look for something better for the same money.
3. Would you like long explanations why you have to pay a dollar for a beach towel and then try to return it clean? I did not begin to listen to the long theory of the attendant-masseur Mahmud, but simply used my own beach towel, as Turpravda advised.
4. If you do not like it when you are almost forced to impose the services of a massage therapist. as the hotel attendant Mahmud does, and even provokes you to a scandal, you better find another hotel. away from the obsessive Mahmud. By the way, if I were the owner, I would have fired him long ago. judging by the mass of negativity about him in other reviews. It undermines the reputation of the hotel.
5 The so-called mini-bar in the room (in fact, an old refrigerator), stupidly locked in a nightstand without ventilation, looks more like an oven. Turning it off would be better.
One last thing: Sinatra is probably one of the last hotels on Earth where they still charge money for the use of wi-fi and a safe in the room.
About the good:
1. The hotel is clean and well maintained with pleasant interiors.
2. Air conditioners in the rooms are working.
3. Women cleaners do their job diligently for a dollar or not.
4. And in general, the staff (except for the attendant Mahmud) is friendly and correct.
5. It's not far to go to the beach. the beach itself is rather big, there are plenty of free sunbeds (by the way, there are also enough of them by the pool). But there is no hotel bar on the beach, nothing but a smelly toilet and a broken shower.
6. The beach is pebbly, there are also large cobblestones, but you can enter the sea and get out of it without harming your health. especially in corals.
7. The view of the mountains is amazing.
8. Main plus: no deafening, 400 decibel animation. as in neighboring hotels. There is none at all. There is only vintage music to match the name of the hotel.
Conclusion: the hotel does not live up to its 4 stars, but if you only need the sea, a bed and modest food, then it will do. For comparison: in an ordinary hotel in Egyptian Hurghada, you will get dazzling luxury for the same money. territory of 10 hectares, gourmet cuisine, free safe, refrigerator, beach towel and Wi-Fi.
The final conclusion: the holiday was not spoiled, but there is absolutely no desire to return to the Sinatra hotel.
Visited HAMAM!! ! This is not just a sauna and massage, but a real relaxation. The guys masseurs are professionals in their field, the masseur Mustafa is just a pro, how professionally he does massage, which cannot be described in words, you just need to feel it. For five massage sessions, the sensations are just super! In just five sessions, the back pain was gone. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! ! Special thanks to all hotel staff. I recommend the hotel!! !
The rooms are small, but everything you need to eat is cleaned every day, towels are changed. The staff is very friendly, the food is wonderful, the menu is varied, everything is delicious. The waiters work very well, I would like to mention the cheerful and cheerful Ismail, who is also a great dancer.
The beach is a 5-minute walk, there are always sunbeds, the sea is just awesome, very clean and warm and the mountains are beautiful. There is a lot of greenery on the territory of the hotel, in general the atmosphere is beautiful and cozy, free wi-fi works well in the bar, in the rooms for a fee. Among the shortcomings: the lack of a slide by the pool and at night the bus noise was a little annoying. there is a road nearby, but if you close the balcony doors you can't hear it.
In general, we recommend this hotel to everyone!
Despite the fact that the hotel is already "aged", it looks great: good repair, everything is clean and comfortable, there is a pool, a bar.
Rooms are cleaned daily, towels are always changed. Mini-bar and safe are paid (for a safe $ 2 per day). Beach towels for the dollar. The beach is close by, there were always enough sunbeds. A young man carries water for free. The hotel does not have a beach bar. Wifi is not working in the rooms.
There is not much variety in food. The bar offers cola, sprite, wine and beer. The rest is for a fee.
When you check in, your guide may offer you to check into another hotel for the day due to the lack of available rooms. You do not need to agree to this, after your refusal, the number will definitely be found. Guides make money on this.
Be sure to visit the Hamam at the hotel on the first day. Sunburn after it lays down better, and you will enjoy it - the employees know their business.
Separately, I would like to note the administrator Albina - on the day of arrival she told and showed everything. And she also makes very beautiful mehendi - please yourself!
The kitchen is very good, tasty, varied dishes, served very politely and quickly. Thanks.
Cleaned in the room every day.
Sea, mountains - beauty. The beach is good, but a lot of broken sunbeds and a very lazy beach worker.
A hotel for a relaxing quiet holiday.