Questions about KusadasiHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Kusadasi
Dear experts, all hope is on you - the choice is between Sealight Resort Hotel and Labranda Ephesus Princess. What is preferable? Or is it generally not worth focusing on Kusadasi for September? Then what is better to choose on the Antalya coast - AKKA Alinda or Kaya Belek?
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Or recommend a good inexpensive hotel in those areas
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Please advise a hotel for a family vacation with a 10-year-old tomboy (water slides are required) in the picturesque, but quiet corners of the Aegean coast.
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
Umbrellas on the beach. Where to get shade? I don’t sunbathe at all, I burn out instantly, how is it on the beach, everyone writes that umbrellas are useless.
8 years ago  •  7 subscribers 16 answers
Conditions, prices from June 20
8 years ago  •  6 subscribers 4 answers
Do I need any additional documents besides a passport?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon! Tell me, is it too cold in September in Kusadasi? Is the sea warm enough? I heard that this region is not the hottest in Turkey. Well, if anyone has recently been to the AKBULUT HOTEL & SPA 4 * - share your impressions. There are absolutely no reviews about it anywhere. And if there is, then the most "new" is already for 2011. Thanks in advance.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Please help me find a hotel in the Bodrum-Fethiye-Kusadasi-Marmaris area oriented either to Turks or to other nationalities among which topless is not common. The Germans and the British are falling away. It is very necessary to find such a hotel for a believing family.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Hello! We are going to the hotel on 07/27/2013. I would like to know more about it, otherwise all sites have the same information from the hotel, and there are no fresh reviews at all. Thanks.
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Paid/free, is there internet in the room or only in the lobby? How fast?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
Recommend a good 5 * hotel with a decent territory so that you can go shopping outside of it, and not go to dolmushi every time
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Узнала об этом из отзывов, но на сайте туроператора, где уже взяла сюда тур, этого не указано
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
we are going there with children 6 and 8 years old, there are very few reviews on this hotel (either very good, or everything is bad)
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers No answers
take it or not???
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
What entertainment do you provide for children? Animation? Kids club? Children's room? Mini disco? Thanks
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Love the hotel
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
Please tell me a good hotel with evening entertainment for teenagers, a beautiful sea and a sandy beach for a baby. Probably better than 5*. Thanks)))
good afternoon everyone, please tell me more precisely what kind of entry into the sea for children is very relevant and it’s true that the main contingent of the hotel is Turks it so happened that when we were looking for a hotel according to reviews they weren’t there because the hotel was supposedly under renovation but after we bought a tour there then literally the next day I read only bad reviews about him, if possible in more detail who was in this hotel Thank you in advance Michael
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
The question is one of the most common. Every year I try to relax somewhere, but still I would like some kind of review or advice on choosing a hotel or something specific that I liked or remembered. Thanks in advance!
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
lots of greenery, good food, clean sea
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
how is it with food, and about the sea ...
I went to this hotel but read the last review and was very upset. Is it really so bad, can there be someone else to share their impressions and features of the rest in this hotel. Thank you
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
is the minibar and safe free of charge? until what time is the all inclusive system, i.e. is it possible, for example, to drink tea in the bar after 23. in the villas on the 1st floor, a balcony or an open terrace? I would also be grateful for the feedback and practical advice on the rest. Thank you!
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Show more »