Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Kusadasi
How to contact CAGRI tell me!
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
How can I contact SAGRI=Charry ?Tell me
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello! We took cheap flights to Izmir. We have a 6 year old with us. Holiday cores in this area of ​​Turkey, please tell me whether it is worth settling in Kusadasi for the purpose of a measured and comfortable pastime with a child, and, if so, where exactly (district, village, beach ...)?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
In the hotel we were in that year, every dinner was grilled meat. either chicken or turkey. but in sufficient quantities every day. and is there gozleme here?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Are there many Russian-speaking people in this hotel?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Does this hotel have a disco?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Tickets were taken on September 7th.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
could you write in more detail how you fed? What was the food? Is the beach and the entrance to the water completely sandy or are there stones? Where are the best hotel rooms? Is it far from the airport? Is there a store where you can buy water and a pharmacy? Hairdryer in the room? Don't have a mini fridge? Maybe remember some other important little things, we will be grateful! I'm going there with a child, so these moments excite.
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
For me, this question is still relevant, namely, who, having visited the Adaland water park in Kusadasi, swam there after the performance with dolphins? How is this session going? Do I need to book in advance and is it worth it at all? Well, to the heap :) - did anyone swim with oceanic fish in that water park? Share your impressions, please.
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer