Questions about AlushtaPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Alushta
Do fishermen sell their catch in the boathouses in the morning? If yes, where exactly and at what time?
8 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Madhouse, the third day they put the Det playground right in front of our doors! Screaming, squealing from 9-21, without a break, what kind of disrespect? Trampolines and Slides are not fixed, what are you waiting for??? An accident? No one is watching the kids!
8 years ago  •  8 subscribers 17 answers There is a response from a hotelier
water park from 10.00 to 18.00 ..and after 18.00 you can not be in the water park and use it?! after 18.00 is it possible to use the swimming pool?
8 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Inexpensive, teenagers 10+ 1 teacher free of charge, without treatment
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
Good afternoon! Tell me, please, is the water in the pools of the "Morskoy" hotel warm in summer? The water is not heated there, so the question arose whether it heats up enough from the sun, at least up to 25 degrees? Since I am going with two easily catching cold children, this question is very relevant. From the reviews I only realized that in September the water in them is icy. Thank you all for your replies!
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Here's how to understand it? Children without extra bed and meals - free of charge? It's not clear ... Meals for extra. fee? Why not write like that.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
In the USSR, Cuba and the Summer Cafe, is it also all inclusive ???
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers There is a response from a hotelier
At what age are children allowed to use the indoor pool if they are accompanied by their parents?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers There is a response from a hotelier
children 4 and 13 years old
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer There is a response from a hotelier
We booked a room in Pelican (Alushta). I would like to know more about the beaches. Thank you!
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Is there transport from the hotel to Alushta, except for a taxi? Can I book excursions at the hotel or do I need to go to the city?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
Please tell me, are there any parks, alleys and generally beautiful places in Rybachy to walk in the evenings? I would like to see beauty around, flowers, a lot of greenery .. Is it in Rybachy? If not, where should we go from the villages near Alushta? Rybachye attracted a large (judging by the descriptions) beach. Maybe you can recommend any other place? Thank you in advance. Ekaterina
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Can you please tell me how far is the hotel from the city center? Is there any public transport nearby and until what time?
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
How is the food, how is the beach, is there enough space on the beach?
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers