Questions about GaspraHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Gaspra
In July, we are planning a family vacation in "Marat". We're going by car. If we take a couple of bicycles with us, will there be a place to store them, I think in a paid parking lot?
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
If yes, is it a paid pleasure? And yet, what about nutrition? Reviews from extremely positive to seriously negative?
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
And which side does the balcony face?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers There is a response from a hotelier
Can I share the ticket for myself and two twin children?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 29 answers There is a response from a hotelier
Guys! Tell me, sorry, what do we need to pay attention to on the upcoming vacation in September? What are the downsides? How is the food for kids?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Hello! 5 years ago I was resting as a savage, now I booked a tour for 12 days! We are traveling with a child of 3 years old, tell me if there are standard towels in the rooms in building 9? Where is it safer to change dollars and rubles? In Simferopol or on the spot? And in general, who rested with children, what are the nuances?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Please tell me, my husband and I are going to rest in your hotel from 07/18/12, but there is one thing ... We can only leave our city (Nizhny Novgorod) on 07/16/12, respectively, we arrive in Marat on 07/17/12, will it be possible to pay separately for a 2-bed room for a day on this day and what is the cost?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
My husband and I wanted to go together, we were advised by good friends of this hotel, the price list is not explained: the cost is 3120 rubles. per day per person in a double room or per room per day for two? (1560 rubles per person per day)
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I want to relax with children not expensive, 1 adult, 2 children. 4 years without providing a place, 14 years
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Guys, tell me, please, how is the situation with water during rush hour on the 5th and 6th floors? Is it really possible to take a shower?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
In terms of the view from the window and the noise level? We are planning to come in September. 2 adults and a 5 year old child. THANK YOU1
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
On November 13, the wedding is choosing where to go cheaper and enjoy the beautiful view from the window and the room.
13 years ago  •  no subscribers 2 answers There is a response from a hotelier
Who rested in Ai-Todor, tell me what kind of rooms are standard north and what is the view from the windows?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
I am traveling alone with a child to Ai-todor-yug, alone with a child from Belarus, the train arrives on September 6 in the morning, what accommodation options are there?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
on the territory of the sanatorium there is a former building No. 6, other buildings in which it is possible to live without treatment. Who knows the conditions, contacts?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I would be very grateful for the description of the sanatorium Ukraine - rooms, meals, treatment and for your feedback.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 11 answers There is a response from a hotelier
Interested in the Dnieper sanatorium in Gaspra. I want to clarify the conditions of residence.
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
We are coming to you for a month. The child is small, without a crib - no way. As far as I understand, the boarding house does not provide it. Taking an extra bed for your son is quite expensive. Would it be possible for us to provide some kind of couch or cot? Is it possible to rent a baby cot in "Marat"? Thanks in advance for your reply.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers There is a response from a hotelier
Looking to go to a family room or suite for the first 2 weeks of September.28/08-09/09/11 1. Please write what is a mini-kitchen? Is there any device for cooking, in the photo we see only a microwave. (a 1.5-year-old child is allergic, he needs to cook by himself, even though we ourselves love restaurant food more) 2. Is the pool open during the first 2 weeks of September? When is it closed for cleaning and for how long? 3. Is there a food supermarket nearby (baby juices and meals for example to buy)? 4. I can not determine the price, how much will it be for a room with double occupancy? 5. The train SPb-Simferopol arrives at 3 am and leaves back at 00-00, is it possible to pay 50% of the price for early check in and late check out 6. Can I order a transfer?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer There is a response from a hotelier
Из всх отзыво ясно что море хорошее и чистое. А как к нему идти если не на лифте да еще с ребнком? И реально 300м до пляжа?
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
ON SOME SITES THEY WRITE THAT THERE IS A PROMOTION children under 14 years old on an extra bed - 25% of the cost of the tour is it true?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers There is a response from a hotelier
We have already bought a ticket to the Park Hotel Marat. Only then did we read the reviews. Everything is clear - before it was necessary to look. We will survive the disgusting staff, the monotonous cuisine and the steep descent to the sea. Is it really worrying that in the evening towards the hotel the wind brings the smell from the Gasprinsky dump? Please answer who rested there this year. Thanks in advance.
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
We gathered in Parus to improve the health of a child (4 years old), a problem with the respiratory tract. Who was treated respond. Like honey. service, at what level, what procedures? Thank you who will answer.
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I will live at 5m. housing in a 2-bed standard. What he really is. And I would like to know if there are good cafes or discos in Gaspra. I go alone where I can have fun.
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Who recently rested in the "Pearl", is it worth it to go? I will buy the ticket myself at full price. Will I regret later?
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
I am interested in the sanatorium 2Parus "next to the swallow. I heard that compared to previous years, it has changed a lot for the better. Can you tell me if it is worth going there in the summer and when is it better?
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers