Questions about GaspraPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Gaspra
Worked in the Maratov canteen this summer (at least August 2013). The guy is dark, brown-eyed, of medium height, more often he was in jeans with a long fly (popularly motney).
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
We bought tickets to AI-Todor South for July. Alean's website says that food will be in Marat.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 7 answers There is a response from a hotelier
in neighboring sanatoriums Marat, Ukraine, others, is there any treatment? Interested in hydrocolonotherapy. Where and how much does it cost?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me please, who knows how varied the menu is in "Silver"? I am interested in various gourmet dishes, home cooking, and I will eat at home. I will be glad to recommendations. Thanks.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 9 answers
I can't live two days without a ball)
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I understand that in these places, in the morning you need to take your place under the sun. Who was with small children, write when you went to the beach? Were there empty seats? How are things on the beach in the afternoon?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Who was in these places, please tell me where you can have breakfast on the beach, so that the food is always fresh, tasty and not expensive. If we have breakfast at the boarding house, then we won’t get to the beach before 10 o’clock, and at that time, as I understand it, there are no more free places on the beach to spread a blanket. Who was with the children, tell me, how did you manage to be on the beach early in the morning? Where did you have breakfast?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
Immediately or take without food and already on the spot when he wanted, then he ate? And is there a difference in price?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 22 answers
Is this the usual "diet" or something more interesting? And where else can you safely and tasty feed your baby? Thanks a lot!
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Or do you need to order? through whom? administrator?
13 years ago  •  14 subscribers 52 answers
The travel agency told us that the animation of Aitodor takes place on the territory of Marat, i.e. there will be entertainment. This is true?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
hello! I only bought breakfast at the boarding house in September so that I could go on excursions ... tell me, please, where can you have lunch or dinner relatively inexpensively and decently? thanks. and are there electric kettles in the rooms? hair dryer?
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 12 answers
Who rested in Ai-Tadore-South, tell me where else, besides the Silver cafe and the canteen of LOK Marat, you can eat normally and inexpensively. We are traveling with a child, a ticket without meals, so I would like to know where and for how much you can eat normally, at the same time, so that this does not particularly affect the wallet? And in general, how do you relax in this boarding house?
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers