Questions about HurzufHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Hurzuf
How to book a room for 2 adults 1 child (10 years old) from August 1 to August 14. room standard price?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
What's up with the beach? Is he? And if there is what and where?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer There is a response from a hotelier
People, please advise, in Gurzuf something in the region of 400 UAH, per day (preferably a hotel) in July. The room is of interest with amenities, food is not important, not far from the sea. Adult + child 12 years old. Never been to Gurzuf.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I have been traveling with a 5-year-old child since April 18, preferably in a free class, or rather in the private sector.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
want to go
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
want to go
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I want to go next year
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
want to go
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I'm going with my son 1 time to ai-danil, I'm interested in the entrance to the sea. Are the stones large or pebbles?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
please tell me what to take and which camp to go to?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
WE HAVE A CHILD OF 7 YEARS VERY WANT TO RELAX WITH COMFORT!!!!!!!!!!!!
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Now the resort is closed - how can I contact the accommodation service
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I read on the Internet about the Sea Breeze. We are planning to visit at the end of August. Reviews about the hostel seem to be good. It only confuses that there is a disco nearby. Tell me, is it really so noisy that you can only sleep with the windows closed? Is the beach at the boarding house really very narrow? Thanks in advance for the replies!
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Please, who has been to this resort, can you tell me if the balconies are safe for a small child (4 years old) in the main building? And the second question: I didn’t find anywhere which road from the main building to the beach - is the descent-ascent too steep? Or is there an elevator to the beach? Thanks in advance for your replies!
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
a shower on the territory, but what? is it common and everyone runs naked? or are there still separate cabins?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
do not laugh, pzh, can you take high-heeled shoes for evening promenades and discos? and in general, is there a place to "go out to people"? is it possible to take warm clothes? is it possible to have a cheap snack in the city somewhere in a cafe in the afternoon? what have you heard about the hotel?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
Good afternoon! We want to rent a 1-room. apartment near the sea. We will consider all offers. Thanks in advance Olga
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Is it possible to relax with a child of 3.5 years in the Eurolux rooms, which is in the new building on the shore. On the site of the sanatorium it is written that children are accepted from 4 years old.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
I can't make up my mind..........
15 years ago  •  18 subscribers 23 answers
wondering where to eat?
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
modern breeze - skyscraper. its benefits? near grandfather lenin what is the name? what are the Pushkin and Chekhov corps? if you need silence - where is it better to live? Who settles: reception at check-in or ladies in buildings?
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers