Questions about SevastopolHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Sevastopol
Respond, please, who rested in this hotel. Sevastopol, st. Efremova, 38
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Tell me, how much does a vacation in Hummingbird cost at the end of June, and how suitable is it for a family with a 3-year-old child?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer There is a response from a hotelier
The purpose of the visit is to take a course of dolphin therapy with a younger child, but I would like to buy an older one, that is, the proximity of residence to the dolphin therapy center on the one hand and proximity to the sea on the other is relevant.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
The planned month is June, perhaps, if you like it, we will also stay for July ... 1 adult + 3 children (7 years old, 5 years old, a child up to a year old).
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Friends, we urgently need to find housing in the Sevastopol region for a girl with a small child (an economy option is desirable). The rest period is until July 20. I would be very grateful for your help!
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Hello! People, if someone rested in Mokrousovo, please write how you liked it or not, otherwise you don’t want to go for three to nine lands and end up in squalor, and even with an elderly mother! Thanks in advance for your reply!
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Hello, is it possible to order rooms for a group of children 11-12 years old for the period of autumn holidays for a period of 2-3 days from 10/15/2011 to 10/26/2011. What rooms can you offer? what is the cost per night? Thank you in advance. The answer can be sent to the email address [email protected]
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Away from the sea (we plan to go to the beach by car). I want peace and quiet. I don’t want constant noise, folk festivals and round-the-clock pop music. Thank you.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
The new hotel opened this year, I want to hear a lot of feedback
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
and where to get the coordinates of private traders ..???
13 years ago  •  12 subscribers 16 answers
Hello! Interested in the Ravelin hotel (http://www.ravelin.crimea.ua). We are interested in who rested there and what it is like there. They have reviews on the site, but there are few of them ... Thanks in advance!
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Need to accommodate 140-150 people (family couples) 2-bed rooms not homeless nice beach
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
My daughter is 7 years old and will be moving three times. How will the move be carried out. Maybe there is some list of basic things for rest in this camp.
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I have a ticket to "Laspi" on July 16 for a child of 14.5 years. I am interested in whether he will be bored there and how they feed him? Thanks in advance!
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I am traveling with a child of 8 years old. How long will the transfer from Sevastopol train take
15 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
What about children? Are there any conditions for them? Is it possible to hire a nanny?
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Reviews about the boarding house Albatros in Lyubimovka. Distance from the houses to the beach.
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer