Questions about YaltaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Yalta
4 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
Tell me, please, does a vacation in Crimea cost $3,000 for 7 days? Can anyone tell me why this holiday is better than in Spain, Italy or the islands?
7 years ago  •  18 subscribers 40 answers
Are baby cots provided by Yalta-Intourist?
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon. In the photo, I saw that in the bathroom next to the toilet there is a hygienic hose. Tell me if all the rooms have it installed. If not all, then which ones? It is very important for me. Thanks in advance for your reply.
9 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
[email protected] Good evening! I plan to celebrate the New Year in Yalta. It is you. Every summer of my childhood was spent on the territory of this sanatorium. My grandmother worked in it. I really want to go back to my childhood. Regards, Tatiana
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Do I need to bring my own or is there an option at the hotel itself?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I am a military pensioner of the Russian Federation. Treatment of the musculoskeletal system is necessary. Approximate cost of a course of treatment?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
hello, tell me how much does it cost to stay with a 15th teenager in your sanatorium for 15 days in rubles. Thank you
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Hello. Parents want to go to Yalta in September. They are 70 years old (but they are good fellows, cheerful!!!!!). But age is age. Need a sanatorium or boarding house (required with meals). Someone advise something?
11 years ago  •  10 subscribers 7 answers
We are going on a tour to "Kurpaty" from 31.08. until 09.09.13. Double room in the building of Tolyati, is it possible to share 1 adult with me? How much does it cost? I would be grateful for your help 0632712636 Read in full at: http://www.turpravda.ru/uc/yalta/Kurpaty__Otdelenie_Druzhba_-h10668.html
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
say thanks in advance
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
What are the approximate prices for everything ??? We will be very grateful for the advice!
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
My husband and 3-year-old child and I decided to go on vacation to Yalta. I reviewed a lot of options, but I just can’t decide on a priority is a large landscaped area, proximity to the sea, good food. Please tell me who knows what options there are for decent accommodation. The price does not play a big role.
11 years ago  •  11 subscribers 20 answers
To be nicer! We want to get well. Here we are considering ai-petri, dnieper, kurpaty, mountainous, mishor. Reviews of course everywhere scare)) What do you recommend?????
12 years ago  •  17 subscribers 40 answers
I've never been to this hotel, how is the ironing there?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Please tell me a good apartment in Yalta overlooking the sea (not far from the Embankment) with a good renovation and a balcony/terrace. Apartment/apartment for 2 people We are planning a vacation from 17.09. for a week. Estimated budget up to 600 UAH
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
Tell me, please, is it possible for 150-200 UAH. per day to rent housing in the waterfront area. If anyone has contact numbers, I would be very grateful. Very, very necessary. We are planning a vacation from 04.08 to 07.08 (3 nights / 4 days) 2 adults + child 9 years old
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I want to find a decent private hotel in Yalta. Are there such things? We are traveling with a child in September for 1 week. I want to be close to all the beauties and sights. The sea and the beach are no longer particularly interesting, because. we are going there after 2 weeks in the New World.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
We are elderly people, we are going to go to this boarding house and 200 steps are hard for us.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 12 answers
We are going to the Crimea with a two-year-old child for the first time, I would like to have a great rest, experienced travelers share their experience if there are hotels on the South Coast of the all-inclusive, thanks for the answers.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 19 answers
Is the position of a representative of a customs broker related to the performance of organizational and administrative duties? Does the representative of the customs broker have organizational and administrative duties?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Does the Sanatorium accept Kirov military pensioners?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Show more »