Questions about SolochinHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Solochin
We want to go with a child 1.9 months. I'm worried about what to do with him there, how to feed him? Give in, who was with the child. Thanks. Inna
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
I am from Tallinn. I would like to visit you. How can I contact you? Write your contact phone number.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I am interested in who exactly was treated in the sanatorium for more than 2 weeks - what procedures are prescribed, whether they need to beg, is it worth buying a ticket with treatment or is it better to buy additional procedures there. Is there a hydrotherapy facility there? How good is the pool? What about food, etc. Share. And one more thing - to whom the water of Luzhanska 7 came up, write how it manifested itself.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I wanted to go to rest with a friend in Transcarpathia in the spring. The resort is expensive. What are the prices and conditions in the private sector?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Please tell me where you can celebrate the New Year in the Carpathians, not expensive and good????
13 years ago  •  no subscribers 1 answer
Tell me, are all private cottages in Solochyn far from the Pension Kvitka Polonyna? How many minutes to go? And which ones are better to choose if you have a rest with a child of 4, 5 years old?
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer