Questions about Nha TrangHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Nha Trang
Good afternoon! We really want to visit Vietnam with my family. I have questions for connoisseurs: where is it better to go in June? in which 3 * hotel (not expensive, but pleasant) could we stay?
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon, my husband and I want to go to Nha Trang, who was there, tell me, what are the prices for accommodation and food now?
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
If someone rested in this hotel, please tell me how things are with standard double rooms. In particular, I'm very interested in the presence of a window
9 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Tell me, how far is the hotel from the sea? Polite staff? Is this hotel worth choosing?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
booked a hotel back in August departure 01/27/2014 12 days before departure it turns out that there is a beach construction around the hotel there is no cafe nearby and we have two small children I don’t know what to do
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
To have a place to walk outside the hotel
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Hello. I'm going to The Light 4 Hotel 3 *, (not to be confused with the four), maybe someone was, at least something to tell about this hotel. No reviews found. What is nearby, etc. And the second question is about the weather in January and about excursions, where to go, prices, etc. I really need an answer. Thank you in advance.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Recommend a good and inexpensive trio in Nha Trang
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
Help me choose a hotel 3 or 4. We are going 2 (mother and child 7 years old) in February. Wishes: not far from the center (in the evening they will walk and dine not far from the hotel), 1, 2 or 3-storey building (something closer to a bungalow), more greenery on the territory, preferably 1st or 2nd coastal.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
To be close to Nya Changa with an infostructure.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello, does anyone have a map of Nha Trang city with hotels, shops, etc. that could be printed??
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
Tell me 3 * hotels in Nha Trang (Vietnam) with their own beach and located in the center or close to the center. Thanks
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Please share your impressions about the hotel, who rested there.
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
if so tell me the name of the shop
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
We fly to rest in February, at the Golden Ryan Hotel
My vacation will be at the end of January / beginning of February. I would very much like to visit Vietnam, but I don’t know what the weather is like there at this time of the year. Friends advised the sunrise beach hotel. Tell us if you were there, about food, service, beach.
The hotel was interested that there is a pool on the ground. And how far is cafe Lusiana from the hotel???
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
I read that somewhere there the river flows and the sea is dirty there
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I bought a ticket, but this hotel is not on the list!
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
we are going to Vietnam for the first time, we chose vien dong because of its low-rise, I did not find other hotels of 4-5 floors. I would like to hear overseas birds early in the morning. What can you say about the choice? Although, I think the main thing is a good mood.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Please tell me a good troika, so that it is clean, without insects and that the sea is not far away and in the evening there is where to go for a walk
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Please tell me a good hotel (3-4) in Nha Trang.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We want to go to VinPerl at the end of October. Tell me who has been there before, as a holiday with children. Is there anything to see and how with the "cultural" life. Thanks in advance.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I am flying alone. interested in the cost of living
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers