Questions about Abu DhabiPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Abu Dhabi
Looking for information about Alwathba Fossil Dunes in Abu Dhabi. Please, if someone knows something, I will be glad to any information. I know that it takes 40 minutes - 1 hour to drive from Abu Dhabi, that transport does not go there, you need to take a taxi or rent a car.
2 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Hello! Can you please tell me if the hotel provides a free shuttle service to Dubai?
6 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers No answers
My husband and I recently rested in Abu Dhabi, I was surprised that for dinner every day they "gave" raw pumpkin seeds, and unpeeled ones. Of course, I used them like a Russian, that is, I clicked them. But I wonder what dishes the Arabs use them in and why are they served unpeeled? My English is simple, so I did not dare to explain this issue on the spot.
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
We are looking for a company for a trip to Abu Dhabi (we are 2 people) to save on paying for a taxi (the goal is to visit the Zayed Mosque or whatever it is, the falling house and visit the Fefari park) Calculation for 4 at prices in September 2013 PROFITABLE CALCULATION OF THE TRIP from DUBAI to ABU DHABI for 4 PERSONS 56+14=70$ road 4*7=28$ by bus to Abu Dhabi + back by bus 4*7=28$ = 56$ 7$ taxi to the mosque + back to taxi bus station 7$ = 14$ WHITE MOSQUE OF SHEIKH ZAID (White Mosque, White Moscow) - admission is free, time is unlimited If you go to Ferrari World where Formula 1 was held (the largest indoor park in the world) 16+16= $32 taxi round-trip $61 (225 dirhams) entrance ticket price for 1 person. This price includes all rides inside the park. 61*4=244$ TOTAL 70+32+244= 346$ divided by 4 is 86$ for everything with o
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Are there any changes in the work of the park during the holy month of Ramadan. Is it worth it to visit during this period?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Where is a tasty and inexpensive meal in Abu Dhabi near the central waterfront?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Interested in prices?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
And then I read in English-language reviews that even security guards took water out of children's backpacks ...
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Please explain where you can place a bicycle in the hotel, because I always take it on vacation with me and ride it every day for an average of 50-70 km. In Egypt, they were allowed to place on the balcony, but in this hotel?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
And how much does it cost! thanks!
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Could you tell me, please, where is it better and cheaper to have lunch and dinner, if the hotel only has breakfast?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
what is there for free gym sauna or what else is there alcoholic drinks for free what excursions
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Is the steam room and sauna paid or not? If there is a charge, how much does it cost?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer