Questions about SharjahHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Sharjah
Good afternoon. Dear friends, on the Internet, on the reviews, information appeared about the unavailability of visiting the Sahara Beach Resort 5 * by guests of the Red Castle Hotel 4, starting from March 1, 2018.
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
good day to all. We will be at the end of May. Is the water in the sea clean? how is the beach? where can i play beach volleyball? what about excursions, transport? Are there grocery stores nearby? Which of the 2 hotels do you think is better: Coral Beach Resort Sharjah or Iberotel Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort? Thank you in advance for your answers. Eugene
6 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Please tell us about the hotel, since it is new, you can’t find reviews about it, on booking it seems that the rating is not bad, but the reviews are bad. Is it worth it to go on vacation?
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
UAESharjah
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Is it possible to take a car in the UAE with non-international rights? Which car can I take for 4 adults and 2 children 4 and 13 years old.
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Can you tell me if I can buy a good swimsuit there and where?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
What to choose Hotel Romada or Holiday Inn Sharjah??? Please write to [email protected]. We're going in mid-November! Join now!
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Tell me, please, is it convenient to get to Dubai from the Coral Beach Resort? We have a 1.5 year old baby, we are afraid of long journeys. Or maybe there is a bus at the hotel that goes to Dubai? And in general, do you recommend this hotel for a holiday with a small child. I will be grateful for your help.
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 20 answers
why there are no reviews for suites and suites in this hotel,
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
What sockets in the hotel, before the repair were three-plug, and are there any adapters.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me, are the lifelongs on the beach paid or not? Or take your own mattresses.
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
Can you please tell men how to dress while in the UAE? Or will it be indecent to walk around the city in short shorts, a T-shirt and slates?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
Hotels 3* or 4*
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
looking for a hotel in Sharjah with an equipped kitchen.
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
My husband and I decided to go in early June 2013 to the Emirates. The purpose of the trip is a beach holiday, a couple of days of shopping in Dubai and making 1-2 excursions. We think to go for 10 days. We stopped at the Emirate of Sharjah. We know that storgy, etc., but this does not scare. We want the hotel on the coastline, so we looked after Coral Beach Besort Sharjah. But we are embarrassed by the presence of a construction site in the neighborhood, we would not like noise and dust. It is also not encouraging that tourists from other hotels come to the beach to swim and there are not enough places for everyone. We are also considering 2 other hotels: Beach Sharjah and Lou-Lou Beach Resort. Who has been to these hotels? Which to choose?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
In the description of the hotel, I found information that the hotel provides a free transfer from Dubai airport. How can we order this service? We are arriving on April 29, booked a hotel room from 29.04 to 07.05.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Lords Hotel Sharjah 4* or Al Bustan Center & Residence 4*
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
and is it worth renting a car and how much does it cost? thanks!
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
UAESharjah
We need a hotel with a pool, departure in mid-January 2013.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I’m going with my wife and children aged 1 and 4. Will there be any problems with the beach? (Is it possible to get on the bus in the morning?) If we then get to the hotel on foot, is it far or just a taxi? Maybe there are other beaches that are free, but is it possible to sunbathe and swim according to local laws?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Hello. We were going to fly to this hotel, only 3 * (did not find it in the list). I would like to know how things are with the beach, they don’t have their own?! if not, how much do you have to pay for entry to the beach?! How are things with separate beach accessories (you need to buy everything)? How is the hotel itself ?! How is alcohol allowed in the hotel?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
Show more »