Questions about SharjahExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Sharjah
Good day! We are going to the Beach hotel from Natalie Tours. Who can buy excursions, except for a hotel guide, what would be cheaper? Interested in a trip to Al Ain. Is it worth going?
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Please share the routes from the hotel to popular tourist places, preferably on foot.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
UAESharjah
Where is the best place to buy tours? Can someone tell me a Russian-speaking guide?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 3 answers
please tell me from which site it is best to book tours of the UAE food to Sharjah together with his wife 09/07/2013
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
for a child of 2 years paid entrance.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
First time in the country. Thanks!
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Good afternoon, tell me, plz, what is the best time to travel from Sharjah to Dubai and back, so as not to get into a long-playing traffic jam with the maximum probability.
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 11 answers
We chose the Aryana Hotel 4 * in Sharjah. Zero reviews tell me who was there. still interested in the following 1. how much does it cost to enter ski dubai, how far is it from Sharjah, how much does it cost from the Ariana taxi hotel, is there another transportation option. Who was there, tell me if it is possible to buy a ticket for penguins and ski park on the same day (it seems to me that everything is paid separately there: slopes, park, penguins) how much does it cost? 2. who was recently, how are things with Burj Khalifa, is it really possible to buy tickets for the same day but at a later time. 3. How can you get from the Dubai Mall to the bus station to go to Abu Dhabi many thanks to everyone who will respond. the trip is planned for the beginning of December (we get to the international holiday of the emirates)
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me, please, I want to go from Sharjah to Abu Dhabi by bus, but my wife and sister will be with me, I read somewhere that there are public buses only for men and women separately, so why go separately?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Or Arabian Knight. Is there something similar in Sharjah?
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 14 answers
Please write how you can get there by metro or buses. What do you recommend to see?
12 years ago  •  10 subscribers 13 answers
UAESharjah
need help.
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
UAESharjah
Interested in a guide with a personal car, we are traveling in four, I would like to go on some excursions individually. I read that many guides after excursions offer contacts of their / friends - both cheaper and more convenient ... maybe someone will share contacts on soap jannie1705 "dog" mail.ru ... We will be very grateful))
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
How much can you dine, min-max?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
and nutrition .. is it possible to just have a bite to eat in the evening or in the afternoon not at the hotel?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers No answers
UAESharjah
Hello! My husband's work was transferred to Sharjah due to which I also flew here a week ago. We have an apartment here. I wanted to ask if there are city tours and find out the prices if so. Naturally, excursions without accommodation, etc. Thanks for the answer.
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
I looked in the catalogs and it was written about Dubailand, but they said that I would open it only in 2009, and then only a part of it. So was anyone there?
15 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers