Questions about Ayia NapaPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Ayia Napa
How to settle the issue with live singing and animation? It is unbearable to listen to this song howl after 20 pm. Can't hear your own voice in the room!
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
6 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
I take a fishing rod to rest, releasing fish is not an option, because I also like fish as a gourmet. The hotel does not have a stove to cook.
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
alcohol and light drinks
9 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good afternoon. We plan to go on vacation in May to this hotel, we do not know if there is a tennis court there. Please tell me if there is a court?
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
We are going to Cyprus. Who is with us? Have fun and not think about anything
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
I am going to Cyprus for the first time, my daughter is 9 years old and my mother. We chose the Calisto 4 * hotel and the all-inclusive type of food, we plan to go to the water park in Ayia Napa, to the singing fountains and two excursions from the Biblio Globus tour operator. Please advise if the hotel can change the food to not all inclusive or rebook a ticket for breakfast and dinner. And in general, what is the best food to take in hotels in Cyprus
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 12 answers
Please tell me if the tour operator Biblioglobus can take out insurance for not leaving Cyprus in an unforeseen event. The fact is that the ticket has already been issued for early booking in February, so far they have paid 50 percent for the ticket, that is, half the cost. But then an unexpected incident arose, my mother could not go with me because my grandmother was seriously ill. Initially, the ticket was issued for two adults and a child of 9 years old. The ticket was issued on July 25, if you rebook the tour, then there will be a big loss in money. How to be in this case????
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 43 answers
If possible on foot, how much telepath?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Can you tell me where they can be purchased? What is the approximate price? Are florists available there? Please tell me!
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I’m going to Cyprus for the first time, I took all inclusive. Tell me please. Is it possible to take water from the bar, for example, to the beach or for a walk. Because I heard that food cannot be taken out.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
we will be in Cyprus in September, I really want to swim with dolphins. Tell me, pliz, where is the cost? Thanks:)
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
do i need a quad bike license in cyprus? and is it ok to ride it on the bike path.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We are going to Ayia Napa in a week. Interested in entertainment in the city. How is the aqua park (good or not).
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
What is the average cost of products (cheese, sausages, dairy products, bread, vegetables, fruits. How much do juices, water, wine cost?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Which tours to choose? What can you see and where to go with a child of 9 years old?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Who was in Margadin 3* in May 2012? your opinion?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
How much does a meze cost? And where can you try it near the Margadin 3 * hotel?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
How much is lunch for 1 adult in a cafe, tavern? In Euro
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
How much is a ticket to the aqua park, amusement park in Ayia Napa for an adult and a child?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I'm going to fly to Cyprus, I'll be abroad for the first time, the hotel has booked all the tickets, now I'm at a loss to guess how much money to take with me? how much is everything expensive?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
hello, tell me the prices for holidays, entertainment, excursions, discos.
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Hello) We are going to Cyprus for the first time, and I would like to know how much it costs to rent a car, a scooter per day in Ayia Napa, whether gasoline is expensive there. Is it dangerous to buy tours from local companies??? Thanks in advance)))
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers