Questions about Ayia NapaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Ayia Napa
Hello! We will check into this hotel on 10/12/18 with a small child. Can you tell me, please, is there a baby cot, a kettle and a fridge in the rooms? Or is it extra. fee?
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
What do you need to bring with you and what will your hotel provide for free? -iron -hair dryer -towels -dishes -bed linen is it all provided in your hotel or do we need to take it with us?
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good afternoon! Can you please tell me if there is a hair dryer in the rooms? It is available free of charge or at an additional cost. fee?
6 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I'm going to rest with the child. And I would like to know how much money to take with you? What excursions and places can be visited? Thank you in advance))
7 years ago  •  7 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me how you can bring a folding beach umbrella with you on an airplane. Something is not clear on the airline's website. For example, there is basic luggage, hand luggage, and an umbrella. How is it taken into account, for an additional fee?
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
We bought a tour to Margadin. They offered the Annex building and the Annex room. And in the main building the price per room is 7000 more than in Annex. But on no site there is a photo of the Annex building and the Annex room. I am going to travel with a child and I want good conditions. Why is there no photo? Maybe there are bad conditions? mail [email protected]
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Who will tell you about the Standard numbers? The hotel told us that they do not have a kitchen. Is there at least an electric kettle and a mini-fridge?
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
WE THINK FOR 8-9 NIGHTS. CAN YOU ALWAYS CALCULATE THE COST OF THE TOUR? IS THERE ALL INCLUSIVE IN THE HOTEL?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
On October 1st we are going on a honeymoon trip for 10 days, we would not want to be disappointed.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
very necessary)
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Hello, please help, I can’t choose a hotel, I, my husband and daughter (5 years old) are going to Ayia Napa in July. Hotels Nelia Gardens, Limanaki Beach, Christofinia help which hotel is better. And I still can't find any reviews for Nelia Gardens. And where to take a walk with a child in Napa, and are there playgrounds there? Thanks!
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me which excursions are better to go: Northern Cyprus - Kyrenia, or Famagusta. Still interested in the weather, what is the temperature of the air and the sea, is it very hot?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Hello everyone! Please tell me where it is better to go to Cyprus to relax two adults and a child of 9 years old. The hotel is good in terms of food, but the beach is rocky, they write that on the other side there is a bay with a sandy beach. We think, maybe go to Protaras, which hotel with good food and a beach would you recommend. Thanks to all
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
We are going to two adults and a child of 9 years. From Bibilio Globus, we chose a hotel in Ayia Napa CALLISTO HOLIDAY VILLAGE 4 *. The tour costs a discount from the travel agency 144 tr. for three, all inclusive for 15 days 14 nights from Yekaterinburg. The hotel has two beaches: one rocky, the other in the form of a sandy bay. We will eat from July 25 to August 8. But now we thought about it and decided maybe to choose the town of Protaras. Are the beaches better there, people please advise a good hotel in Protaras ????
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Hello. My name is Svetlana. We plan to go to this hotel: me, my mother and daughter 9 years old. We bought an early booking tour for the end of July. I am primarily interested in food: spicy or not, what drinks, juices, fruits, meat dishes, vegetables are included in the all-inclusive system. Is there animation and Russian-speaking staff. We will have a studio room with a side sea view, what is the room like. I am also very interested in the beach, what is Sandy Bay, how far is it to go from the hotel, is it very shallow in the bay. Is it far to go from the airport. How much are sun loungers and umbrellas on the beach. We have already been to Crete in the town of Gouves and in Turkey in Alanya, so we decided to conquer Cyprus. What are the best excursions to take? Thank you in advance Hide
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
Can you please tell me which hotel is better to choose? We are traveling with a friend. Interested in youth recreation. I understand that it will not be in the hotel itself, you have to get out to the center, but I would like not to be disappointed at all. According to price categories and the availability of vouchers for the desired dates, I choose between - Marina 3 *, Florida Beach 4 * and Freij Resort 4 *. I will be glad to any comments. Thanks!
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
The trip was death! a:1:{i:0;s:30:"Grecian Bay 5*, Cyprus, Ayia Napa";} He dreamed of going on vacation, his mother wanted to choose the best for her son. But only, the hotel was distributed differently, a piece of glass cuts the boy and he returns home in a zinc coffin. Who is guilty? Shouldn't the hotel take care of the safety of its hotel, shouldn't the glass that makes up the walls, the doors be hardened? Or they should kill at the slightest touch. Where's the justice?
12 years ago  •  11 subscribers 42 answers
Is it possible to change dinner for lunch? Where is it cheaper to buy water and food? Is there a market nearby? And what restaurants do you recommend to go to in Ayia Napa?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
Tell me if there is a service for renting baby carriages at the Atlantic Ainias hotel or in the nearest hotels
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Gentlemen, seasoned, lovers of Cyprus, we need your help in choosing a hotel... My head is spinning from information, but you still need to choose... Faros Hotel or Okeanos Beach ??? Maybe someone rested in these hotels and can really tell everything +/-? Thanks in advance for your help!
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
Please help me choose between these hotels. We are two families with children aged 11 and 5
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
For holidays with a child 1 year 9 months. what is the best hotel to stay at? How much is the beach at ADAMS inferior to Nissi beach? How is the food, territory, playground? Thanks.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I can not find the cost of the tour to this hotel for March-April, 7 nights, 2 adults and a child 11 years old. Thank you
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 7 answers
I read a lot of reviews about this beach, until the picture formed like this: the most beautiful beach on the coast, but also the most crowded and dirty. Moreover, the people who lived nearby responded well, and those who were in the center of Ayia Napa and walked 2.5 km did not see anything particularly beautiful in it. Tell me, is it worth choosing a more expensive hotel just because of the proximity to Nissi? Thanks in advance for your replies!
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Atlantic Sancta Napa or New Famagusta - according to reviews, both hotels are good. Tell me, people, what to prefer.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
Show more »