Questions about LimassolHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Limassol
going on vacation what to be prepared for
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Is there a promenade along which you can walk from the Golden Arches Hotel to the center of Limassol?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Please tell us if we will be disappointed if we go there after the wedding? I just saw very terrible photos, especially photos of the rooms in this hotel! And I was very disappointed, and we have already paid for the ticket! like in a fairy tale!-) If this hotel is not suitable, then please tell me or recommend where it is better to go then! Many thanks in advance for the advice!!!
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Explain who was at the GragdResort hotel in Limassol what is there for children (8 years old) What can they do there?
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Tell me the prices for excursions from Limassol, first we want to see the ostrich farm, ride donkeys, catch octopuses and go to the fountain show. We are with a child, so this is the theme. Is it better to take the car and drive it yourself? Afraid how to look for these "sights"?
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
service prices, etc.
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon, dear tourists! We are going to fly to Cyprus but we don’t know where exactly. Please, tell us what to choose. Limassol, Protaras or Paphos. We can’t decide. And please advise good 3 * hotels in Limassol, Protaras or Paphos. thank you. Natalia.
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We are planning a vacation with children (8 months ???, 2.5 years, 5 years). Please tell me which hotel is better to choose in Limassol (no worse than 5 stars in Egypt), is it worth taking all-inclusive and when is it better to go?
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer