Questions about LimassolPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Limassol
I chose breakfast only. Will it be possible to turn on the refrigerator and how much will it cost?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
We only wanted breakfast. But we don’t know if there are grocery stores or shops nearby within walking distance
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
What do you recommend: take breakfast + dinner at the hotel, or is it possible to dine in the city, or sometimes buy dinner at the hotel? How much is it?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 7 answers
We bought a tour for August in Limassol. Information on Cyprus is minimal. We only paid for breakfast and dinner, we plan to have lunch somewhere nearby or buy food and eat in the room. Write who adapted how and most importantly, what are the prices in euros to eat in cafes or restaurants. Do not write, please, is it expensive or is it cheap, if possible the prices are in euros. My husband and I are two working pensioners and would like to estimate the additional costs in advance.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Interested in the addresses (location or name) of taverns, cafes, where you can eat tasty and not very expensive during the month.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
What cars are available for rent?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
is there an evening program?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Who eats there?
14 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
excursion
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon. I'm leaving this Saturday. Different sites say differently - what's on the beach for a fee, what's not. and another small question. Is it possible to go to a cafe (in the city) or a restaurant in Cyprus in shorts (breeches)?
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer