Questions about PaphosHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Paphos
Tell me, please, which hotel is better to choose. We are traveling with a child of almost 2 years and a grandmother. St George gardens hotel suits or St George hotel spa and golf beach resorts? Thanks
8 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
And what does it include? And what will you have to pay for?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Please let me know if the hotel is being renovated. We are going to Paphos in August while still looking for a hotel. We choose from three rubles, Veronica somehow attracted attention, but on another site someone wrote that repairs had begun there. They are attaching another wing. Maybe it's already over? Who knows tell me.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon! Tell me, who was in this hotel, are there rooms with a sea view or all of the neighboring cottages? Is the beach big?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I would like to know the impressions about the hotel, well, about the rest in general)
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
How much does car rental cost? We are going on half board.how much does it cost to have lunch?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
Is it possible to bring drinks and food into the room? What kind of alcohol is common there and where to buy what we drink? Are trestle beds and umbrellas on the beach paid?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We are going in a week, the lack of reviews is very embarrassing.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me, please, when you check in, it’s worth offering money for a good view, they’ll take it or everything through the cash desk officially. We were in Greece in a hotel of a similar category during the season, the hotel was filled to capacity. sea ​​view, but this did not happen, we watched the entire vacation in the parking lot. Is it worth the risk and saving, or still try when you check in. Who was in Veronica, tell me.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We are going to Cyprus for the first time with a friend. Who was at the Avlida hotel, did you like it? What to take with you, what is the cheapest cellular connection with Russia, where to take excursions, what is the weather - what clothes you need to take necessarily. How much do excursions cost, what are the most interesting. What souvenirs can be brought and their price? In general, any information about the features of tourism in Cyprus will be interesting!
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
wishes: Paphos. not far from the airport, private sandy beach. accommodation, preferably a bungalow.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Tell me, is it possible to stay within 60 thousand to rest for 12 days at the end of August in a good inexpensive hotel, even if it is a solid 3 *** with a flight from Yekaterinburg
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
People, tell me who was in this hotel, what kind of beach is there, it’s hard to see in the photo as if it’s not there, and advise who was it worth going there?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Please advise a good hotel in Paphos! 4 or 5 *. I want a fun holiday!
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
going to Cyprus for the first time
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
The reviews are very diverse, so I would like to know: about holidays with children (we are traveling with a child of 4 years old), nutrition (more about fruits and food quality, quality of juices and water), is there Russian-speaking staff, how does the air conditioner in the room and plumbing work, there is a sandy beach close to the hotel, is it possible to take a refrigerator, are there cockroaches and how to get rid of them, Thank you in advance for all the answers!
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer