Questions about ProtarasPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Protaras
I want to go to this hotel in September on half board. I know that the hotel stands separately from the village on the mountain, whether there are shops there or not, they don’t write. I want to replace lunches with fruits.
8 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Hello, can you please tell me where you can have lunch near the hotel or in the hotel itself. The package includes breakfast and dinner only.
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
I will be with a child at the Iliad Beach Hotel at the end of July, we took HB food, tell me a cafe with quality food acceptable for a child, what dishes can be ordered, how much they cost, thank you.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Knowing the charm of the local taverns and restaurants of Protoras, sometimes one would like to spend an evening there. What oboaz can replace dinner with lunch?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
How much does car rental cost? Is it difficult to drive a car with a steering wheel on the right? Is the traffic in Cyprus busy or calm?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Please tell me if there are discos. And then I read that this hotel is for pensioners ((
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
The family is leaving for Protaras on August 20. What does Kalameus know about villas? What about nutrition? Is it more convenient to cook in the kitchen yourself or are there decent restaurants nearby? Where to buy groceries?
14 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers