Questions about ProtarasHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Protaras
Good afternoon, tell me when is the most comfortable time to go to Cyprus with a child of 1.5 years old, so that we can splash in the water and run in the sun. Landmark from May to September. And from the airport to go max. 1.5 hours
6 years ago  •  10 subscribers 9 answers
Hello! Help, please, choose. We are going with a child of 8 years. Budget up to 90 tr with HB food, animation. MARLITA BEACH 4*, POLYCARPIA 4*, JACARANDA 3*. To the sea no more than 400 m, close to shops
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me, please, where is a good sandy beach in Protaras, the entrance to the sea for children. Hotels so that the kids do not get bored; is the food good?
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 27 answers
Greetings. I'm going from 10 to 16 October, they promise 23 degrees. Occasional intermittent rain. Tell me what things to take
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Hello, I really need advice, because. for the first time. Interested in Protaras. I would like not very expensive, but to be clean, not old furniture in the hotel, a decent shower, with HB food, because we are traveling with children, so that it is desirable to have apartments with a balcony, a nice clean sandy beach, even if not on the first line, to be quiet and it was quiet at night. Thanks in advance.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Need a room with a sea view
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
I CAN'T DECIDE WITH A HOTEL I'M RUNNING BETWEEN VRISINIA 4 OR ANTIGONI 3. ADVICE I WOULD NOT LIKE TO OVERPAY. WE WANT A BEACH HOLIDAY + INDEPENDENT TRIPS.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Who is resting in this hotel now ... tell me, please, how is the service and how is the food this year?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello! I'm interested in apartments in Protaras or Ai-Napa, within walking distance from a good beach! We are traveling with a child of 2.9 years, in late September-early October! The agency manager advises Vias Apartments, but I'm worried about whether it will be noisy and is this a good option ?! I'll really wait for reviews.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Should I take my hair dryer with me? who was in July 2012? really so terrible in the hotel..as written in the reviews?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 11 answers
Please tell us how the rest in October in Cyprus. We are flying on October 13th. Share your impressions about the weather, hotel, entertainment!
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We are going with my family on June 4th to Sunrise pearl and spa. This is a new hotel. Cypriots say that they will open it on June 1, but judging by the pictures that someone posted on May 5, "the horse did not roll" there. Who is now in Protaros or was there recently, tell us what the hotel looks like. Post pictures if possible. I really do not want to rest at a construction site.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 12 answers
I just don’t know what to do????? We proposed a vacation in Protaras at the POLIKARPIA 4 * hotel. I CAN’T FIND COMMENTS ABOUT THE HOTEL. beach
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
I want to go to this hotel. has anyone been in it! Write in detail. Thank you
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
We are going on vacation in early August. What other hotels are quite decent from the 3-4 * category in Protaros?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 53 answers
and in general what to take from clothes in mid-late October
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
we were told that it seems like it’s “shining” to get to Paschalia, and then how it will turn out ...
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
we want to go to Pernera Beach in August with my husband and two children - 14 and 6 years old.e-mail - [email protected]
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Is everything so bleak there as they write? Is the infrastructure good, nature near the hotel, the building itself, are the rooms so old?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 15 answers
Is walking on the sea too annoying and is there a bar on the beach from the hotel
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Hello! Tell me a hotel in Protaras, 3, where there is a school or a riding club nearby, where they also organize horseback riding. Thanks in advance.
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers