Questions about Karlovy VaryHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Karlovy Vary
Good day, dear tourists! Allow me to ask those who lived in the Pavlov, Kolonada, Sirius hotels recently: what are the shortcomings in the conditions of treatment-accommodation-food-delivery of the promised excursion to Prague? Yours faithfully, future vacationer.
5 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
How can I get to Ulrika from the Goethe House Hotel? Along the corridor connecting the 2 hotels or along the street?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I’m going to the Czech Republic for the first time .. I don’t know what kind of outerwear to take with me for a trip to the Karla Vary resort, as well as what kind of winter or mid-season shoes?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
We want to go on vacation with the children, friends suggested that the best way to get there is to order a transfer from Prague. We have already reviewed a bunch of companies ... we are leaning towards this 7days-airport-transfer.com has anyone used the service? what do you think? Looks like the prices don't bite
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I am going to the Esplanade Hotel for treatment, I would like to know more about it, in particular - the availability of a safe and a kettle in the room, thank you.
10 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
We are flying on February 28 - tell me - do I need to take my papers from the hospital ??? What is better to see and where to go? It is possible to fly to Italy on your own for shopping. Who flies to Karlovy Vary at this time, join us.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
time - from November 15 to February 20 1 adult hotel 4 stars for a period of 12-17 days
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Hi!
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers There is a response from a hotelier
How to dress, what to take with you?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
My wife and I want to get treated in a good, not expensive sanatorium.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We choose between two hotels in Karlovy Vary - Salvator (near the colonnade, center, new hotel) or Tchaikovsky (better treatment base, lower price, 3 times the buffet) We will be grateful to everyone for the answer!
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Who rested with treatment in Elephanta, write how it is, can I go?
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Treatment of diabetes mellitus, heart, stomach.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 12 answers
ya ponala chto Otel seichas remontiruut, i k 15-mu avgusta on doljen bit gotov. So is it? pomenali li mebel v nomerah? Deistviten li noviy balneo center i mnogo li prozedur? Esly kto v nem otdihaet seichas ,opishite nomera,edu esly est novie foto, pojailusta vislite. Thanks to all
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
interested in the attitude towards the vacationer both from the staff and doctors
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
It's been a year since the surgery and chemotherapy. I heard that HF ​​water washes the effects of HT very well. In which KV sanatoriums can one still receive treatment after this operation? And what types of sanatorium treatment are provided in this case?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Does the pool work, including for vacationers not in this hotel, on what schedule?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
People who were at the Salvator Hotel in KV? write a few reviews about it.
I'm going for treatment for the first time In Karlovy Vary, (in March) a lot of things are unknown, but most of all I'm interested in what kind of clothes vacationers go to procedures and for lunch, what to take the right and necessary, advise. THANKS.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
there many times. I know a lot about him and, with pleasure, I will tell you where it is best to stop and be treated. Write - I will answer everyone!
Desirable: 3 *, half or full board, swimming pool, medical procedures, the proximity of mineral water, sincere staff, the absence or minimum of infants. I ask those who really were to respond. Thanks!
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
Savages?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me please, how is the hotel Astoria in general? Is it very boring there, is there an entertainment program, at least some kind? And is it allowed to smoke in the hotel and restaurant? Thanks a lot in advance!
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Gathered for treatment, I would like to know reviews about hotels
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
hotel reviews Salvator
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
If someone rested in this hotel in 2011, please write your review. Is another hotel still being built nearby, is the food and treatment good, the attitude of the staff. Thank you in advance [email protected]
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Do you think that x-rays, descriptions and conclusions of Russian doctors are necessary? Or will they do all this in a sanatorium?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Who was there recently? On other sites I found only old reviews. Everyone seems to appreciate it. I would like to hear new opinions. Is it worth it to travel as a family? Me, husband, 4 year old child?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I am driving with my parents. Tell me what to take from things, what accessories. And a must when traveling. You can not talk about documents (parents do this)
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Show more »