Questions about DahabHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Dahab
EgyptDahab
4 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I looked through the reviews - they scare me, this year there is only one, the rest are for 2012.
5 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello! Please tell us we have booked a Standard room for two at your hotel. Will it be possible to pay extra for a superior Sea View room at check-in? How much is it?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me, pliz, which rooms are better to take: in a one-story building or a two-story one? We are traveling 2 adults (not athletes).
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Dear tourists are interested in the question: how boring are people in Dahab hotels unfamiliar with sea sports: windsurfing, diving and others like them. I want to take a child of 11 years old to Dahab in order to TRY to learn, for example, windsurfing without interruption from a beach holiday and at the same time go to Israel in general to relax to the fullest, but not completely boring: our travel agency dissuades us, they say the hotel is completely empty all day and we will be bored .. So I'm interested: how difficult is it for beginners to learn windsurfing and are there alternative types of outdoor activities? we are considering hotels in the lagoon with good service and a sandy beach and let's say the prices are not small, I would like to consult, thank you!!!
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
My girlfriend and I are going to economically relax, from there go to the Pyramids, swim, find a secluded place for sunbathing. In Egypt, I was in Hurghada last year, the Royal Palace 4 * people, a maximum of 80 people, there was a so-so hotel, I’m for a relaxing holiday. Already scared from reviews...
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 3 answers
EgyptDahab
I am a new admirer and lover of Egypt with the Red Sea. I was twice in Sharm and Hurghada and ... fell in love! Especially with its underwater fauna. Tell me a good 4-5 * hotel in Dahab with a good reef, food, diving center and infrastructure (bars, pools, slides, a la carte restaurants)?
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 26 answers
Who was or floated past! I want snorkeling, and the girl would also sunbathe. Is it feasible in December at this hotel? How is the food there? Are there any better inexpensive options in Dahab?
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 21 answer
EgyptDahab
A group of tourists gather in the month of January. They definitely need to conduct classes in the water, preferably in a heated indoor pool.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
EgyptDahab
Can't decide where to go to Hilton or Meridian??? It is important for us. Beautiful corals, green area and comfortable rooms with sea views. We are traveling as a family (child is 9 years old). Thanks to those who respond...
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Pontoon entry? Or is it cleared up? Or is there nothing to clear?
14 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
What is the sea? Are there any fish how to get into the blue hole?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
EgyptDahab
Advise some inexpensive, quiet hotel with the aim of visiting not only the beach, but also active recreation (renting ATVs, bicycles, and other inventory.) We are planning our vacation in November. And how is the weather this time of year? While the choice is between CORALIA CLUB DAHAB 4* and HAPPY LIFE VILLAGE 4*.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Gentlemen, please answer in detail: does the hotel really have a small bay with a sandy entrance to the sea, where kids can tinker without skinning their legs on corals? And in general - how will it be for children 2.5 and 4.5 years old?
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Are there any hotels in Dahab or Taba where there is a discount for children under 13?
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
EgyptDahab
where to relax with a child of 2 years
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Is it a good entry into the sea and will the husband be left without beer and hungry
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I want to know if it is possible to have a rest with a 1.5-year-old child and a 14-year-old about how much it will cost if 4 of us go
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers