Questions about DahabPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Dahab
3 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
And how is the entrance to the sea, not from the pontoon, but from the beach (from the sand)? Can I come in for a little dip? Water at least knee-deep?
10 years ago  •  8 subscribers 7 answers
Please tell me, in the bars between breakfast, lunch and dinner they give something to eat, or just drinks, is there ice cream? And is it true that wine is only served in the main restaurant for lunch and dinner?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We bought a tour from June 10, 2011. According to reviews, we really don’t like the hotel, but we are going because of the reef. Where in this hotel can I get drinking water in the room if I bought All Inclusive, or do I have to buy water?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
EgyptDahab
We are going to TV Dahab in June, are you interested in the cost of renting equipment for surfing and kite? at least approximately - is there hourly or daily rent and how much does it cost? and also how much does it cost to hire an instructor for the first time? Thank you all in advance for your replies
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me what drinks are offered during the day according to the all system and how good are they? Is the bar on the beach chargeable or not?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
where to buy fruits in dahab? And what exactly will they be in April
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
EgyptDahab
FOOD AND BEVERAGE "....It is not recommended to drink tap water. It is also not recommended to brush your teeth with tap water..." Really, you can't even brush your teeth? Is it possible to boil water and drink it in the form of tea\\coffee?
15 years ago  •  no subscribers 10 answers