The holiday was a success. All liked it. Thanks to the hotel for the rest and reboot. We'll definitely be back
And now attention, the cherry on the cake - the builders who are on the second floor of the buildings at the construction site are spying on the girls in the showers! What do you think, Elon Musk?? ? Oh yes, I forgot to say about the administration, they deny everything, there is no construction dust, nothing stinks and they do not carry out noisy work. If anything, there is video evidence and photos to clearly confirm all of the above. I forgot to mention the rooms, they are old and worn out, the baby cots are loose. Also about hygiene and the fight against the spread of coronavirus, everything is also bad. In bars and restaurants, all the furniture is dirty and sticky, the staff with their bare hands takes on the ends of the straws and the rims of glasses and cups.
1. A lot of spicy food, but the choice of food is not bad, there are also steamed (diet food) but I want to eat fried chicken or fish, not steamed. I had to remove the batter from the fish and the skin with some meat from the chicken and then give it to the children. They also don’t know how to cook potatoes, how many times I haven’t watched which fried slices are always raw, seafood or steamed or spicy, fish is also sometimes raw.
Baked veal or lamb was not always spicy and very tasty.
2. Cleanliness here 2 minuses the first: the tables in the dining room, but they were sprayed with an antiseptic and brushed off with a rag, but the edges very often remain sticky; children's small chairs are also sticky (not those for feeding babies, these clean ones have nothing to complain about)
Second: the floor in the buildings is apparently not often rinsed with a rag, you can see that it is supposedly washed, and you go and traces remain behind you.
3. Slippery floor near swimming pools.
Now the pros.
The staff is friendly and happy, not only you can see that they are happy there, that they work, they constantly joke among themselves, this creates a pleasant atmosphere.
Alcohol normal water give bottled bon aqua you can drink it, not that sometimes they are some kind of cheap stuff.
Aqua aerobics takes place in the sea, it's great.
Umbrellas with straw that three sunbeds go out into the shade and do not need to be moved.
Children's mini disco was great, the kids like it.
My children and I caught crabs on the shore in the evening, and there are big ones here, like for dinner they give at the hotel sometimes even more.
We took food with plates both to the beach and to the room, no one said anything.
The most valuable thing in the hotel is the Internet, it is password protected and only 2 devices per room. (weak but throughout). But we were not immediately put on bracelets and we walked for 2 days without them. The children really asked for bracelets and we then asked for them, then the manager noticed that he didn’t put them on for us, but this didn’t stop us from eating and drinking.
You can walk along the promenade to neighboring hotels, I went to the arabesque fort and to Tia when I was walking with a stroller, no one said anything and saw people walking from other hotels.
Next to the room was a water park, all the slides are working, the water is warm.
The hotel has 4 à la carte restaurants (Italian, Bedouin, Mexican and Mediterranean), à la carte, all delicious and varied. And, most importantly, you can sign up as many times as you want ...In the main restaurant every day a large selection of food, seafood / meat, for every taste. I have never seen so much food in any hotel in Egypt.
We did not go around the whole hotel for a week, there are many different pools (children's, hydro, pool bar, water).
The hotel is very green, many colors, you can see that cared for carefully!
Beach towels in the room, you call and you come to change.
Daily cleaning, minibar free (water, fresh water)
The beach is wide, sunbeds can always be found free. Sunset in the sea of sand, kids need it. Corals are weak, if you want the best, I recommend going through a couple of hotels (if you look at the sunbeds on the right)
The animators are great, especially Anastasia, it's easy to find language with the kids, and the kids are all running and just want to play with it. I do not even know where how much energy they have))) If possible, you need to solve some issues, animators can prompt or help.
I recommend going to the city, uber works great and 2 times cheaper with hotel prices.
Be sure to return to this hotel !!!! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
We were at the beginning of May.
Number: settled in the largest and most remote building 10, a couple of days later we moved to building 21. The room was very dirty, everything in the sand - floors, furniture, dishes, beds (bedding). Very noisy air conditioning, you can’t sleep at night from the noise of the conder and from the fact that it blows right into your head (and you didn’t want to get sick, especially for a child), and with the heat turned off after 20 minutes, mosquitoes in the room and on the street. The teapot is dirty, dirty and stained. In the mini-bar / refrigerator (very old refrigerators, we had a crooked door to close it had to be lifted) - water and 1 can each - fanta, sprite, cola. Shower - soap, shampoo, shower gel, lotion. Cleaning as lucky, love $. Towels were changed every day, even if we didn't leave them on the floor.
To sit on the balcony of the room when watering the anrial is an incredible stench, some kind of sewage.
Food: poor. Everything looks gray and not appetizing. Mashed potatoes as if crushed with their feet. There is no cheese for dinner. The fact that on the grill on the street is often burnt, kebabs are only cooked normally.
Food at the bars by the pools - pizza as lucky, often not tasty; hot dog is not tasty (sausage is like paper).
Service is non-existent. In a general restaurant, they rarely have time to come up, you yourself go and take what you need to the bar, having previously stood in line. Tables/glasses/utensils are dirty.
The cleanliness of the restaurant - the tables are sticky, cleaned poorly, the plates came across dirty, on the tables portioned salt / pepper in dirty paper cups.
The children's area (kitchen) is just dark, everything is windy and absolutely not appetizing, no one keeps clean and tidy, birds that eat from these trays fly around the hall, if you open the microwave, you get the feeling that some kind of monster will jump out at you …
Ala carte - most liked in Italian and Egyptian, Chinese did not like.
Sea - there was often a smell of fuel from boats nearby, for several days the sea was green. The reef is average, not wow. Good entry for kids.
Pool - when we arrived there was a repair of a large pool in the slide area, after its launch the water was dirty for a long time - pieces of cement, sand at the bottom. Calm and quiet at the pools at the very beginning of the hotel - where the pool bar and the pool are for the smallest, but the water is ice cold there. The kids club didn't work for the entire period of our stay.
Animation - it is more likely not there than it is. Children's animation during the day, quite sad, absolutely not interesting, rather for show than to really interest and entertain.
AquaFilo - the best.
The evening program is for both children and adults - it was really very interesting and varied.
The children's club also works and always invents interesting entertainment for children.
In particular, during our vacation there were very interesting activities with children: drawing, homework, throwing paints, children's gymnastics, sculpting sand figures, darts, other games (I do not know what they are called, but it was cool), Kristina.
We always try to visit new places, but we will probably come back here for the third time. Good here.
Check-in: after arrival, we waited at the reception for 2 HOURS until they deign to check us in, then for 4 people - 2 adults, 2 children - they still gave a room with THREE separate single beds)), and to put it mildly, very far from the reception and the beach. Then three more times they changed our numbers "this one, then that one, then the third one, but no, go to the first one. "
In the end, through a chocolate bar, they decided a room with beds for all residents.
Room in building 10, next to it turned out to be an aqua park BUT - IT is under repair !! ! The whole is fenced off with some kind of films, while the constant noise of grinders of perforators and other construction tools, while in the evening an unbearable stink of paint (with a wonderful fog of paintwork materials). AT NIGHT THE GUYS WORKED WITH GREAT INTUSIASM!! ! AND THE PUNCH MACHINE INCLUDING!! ! EVEN WITH CLOSED WINDOWS THERE IS NOISE!!!
The room itself is not great, but not bad, clean, comfortable.
The food is not even bad BUT: the people are dark, the buzz is like in a beehive, there are few staff, they do not have time to serve, there are waiters on the issue and sometimes you have to almost beg for food - they put you a piece of cheese and it’s worth watching, you say three more - that’s all equally put one more, and so on at all points.
The main bar - due to a lack of staff, the bartenders are somehow drawn out, embittered, sloppy.
The beach is very good, beautiful umbrellas, good sand, cool entry into the sea. Coral at least (in a nearby hotel a good coral, 200 meters from our beach). BUT if you leave your things on the sunbeds and go swimming, be prepared for the fact that they (your things) will be taken away by the hotel staff in order to free the sunbed!! ! And in the meantime, someone will take your sunbed!!!
Near the beach, by the way (10 meters from the beach), Ravshan and Dzhumshut are also repairing the hotel buildings with perforators and other excellent tools! You can perfectly enjoy the mix of the sound of the surf with the buzz of electrical appliances.
Also on the beach there are changing rooms BUT for some reason they are closed in the morning.
The pools are good, one with a bar, BUT the bar did not work because the pool was ice cold. And no one swam there. Two more heated pools for children and adults. BUT on the fourth day of our holiday the heating of the pools was turned off!! ! And the water there became cold (22-23 degrees), and the pools became empty!
The hotel also has three tennis courts and a good football field, BUT at 18.00 the whole thing will be locked up and when there is a desire to play (because it is not so hot) there will be no opportunity to do this, and if you come earlier, then at 18 you will still be asked to leave.
The territory of the hotel is beautiful, well-groomed, clean, large. BUT construction is making its own adjustments and construction debris has a place to be in many places.
There is a playground, but it is closed with a red ribbon, why is unknown.
Animation for 4, evening disco for children, later for adults.
In short, a good hotel, it could be, if not everything is so sad!!!
The price of the hotel is too high and the unknown origin of such flattering reviews!! !
Three of us flew from Kyiv: 2 adults + 1 child.
The tour cost over $1.300. And this, apparently, still caught a good price. There are similar tours here for $1.600, and $1.700, and even more.
Moreover, the red price of a ticket to this hotel is 300 dollars for 7 nights per person and no more.
Of the pluses, there is an excellent beach with sunset from the shore. Everything else is in other five-star hotels and for less money.
But there are many disadvantages:
1. Huge territory. Every day I had to walk from the building to the restaurant, from the building to the sea, from the building to the pool, from the beach to the room. The logistics are disgusting. The whole rest you go somewhere, go, go. Not because you want to walk, but because everything is far away.
2. Mess everywhere. In terms of organization. There are always queues in the canteens, eternal noise, there are no empty tables, then they are dirty, then there are no appliances on them. Queues EVERYWHERE. And it’s not the workers who are stupid, they plow without crouching, it’s too many vacationers, and there are few staff. And music is always playing everywhere.
3. Numbers killed.
4. The water park was under renovation! What ***? Had I known, I would have chosen a different hotel.
5. The reception is constantly stupid. You ask to make a pass for a taxi - they do it every other time. The number was extended until 20.00 - the card was turned off at 19.40. Because of this, after returning from dinner for suitcases, I had to f **** again at the reception.
6. On the beach, they are constantly hammering with their hamams, ointments and photo shoots. Yes, you can hang a red armband on an umbrella so that they don’t touch it, but no one talks about it. Really zadolbyvayut every half an hour with their proposals.
Briefly speaking. This is a complete mess and queue, not a hotel. The price for him is up to $ 1.000 for three per week. Check in if you like to walk all day long, live in a room with a shitty renovation, endure noise and queues in the dining room, as well as a mess in organizational moments.
I don't want to be here anymore. For this price, there are many other cool hotels with well-thought-out territory, order in organization and without such a mess and noise everywhere.
The hotel was chosen based on the latest reviews and later regretted it very much.
Wondering who writes these reviews? )
But okay, in order.
We arrived early, for a certain amount we resolved the issue with early check-in. They gave us building 21. Its location relative to the hotel is not bad: quiet, not far. But the room itself. . . a total disappointment!! ! A small room with a double bed and a barely cramped cot for a 9-year-old child. The second bed for the second child was in the hallway.
Without leaving things went to agree on a replacement room, but the answer was "nothing else"!
We decided not to spoil our vacation, we calmed down a bit, settled in the one we were given.
But then the quests started.
I will go through the main points that really impressed us.
1. Beach. Yes, it is beautiful, but the sunbeds of the first and second lines at 6 am are all occupied. One day, they basically came at 5 in the morning and everything was also busy. Towels thrown and no one. . .
2. Food. The main restaurant saves a lot of food (especially fruit). Sorry for the details, the children literally had to beg for a melon. You stand in lines several times to "get your four pieces. " And it ends quickly before it even starts. In terms of assortment - I would say average... yes, there was something to eat. But the problem is with seafood.
3. Vacationers. A separate issue - the Arabs, the locals, who also rested in this hotel. They are gods there))) There are no queues for them. Food is given to them without restriction. Question to the administration - why so?
4. Animation. . . adult animation fire. They are trying very hard) But my children, aged 9 and 12, were bored, and there was nothing to do, from the word “generally”. The benefit of the elder was saved by table tennis - the only entertainment in the evening ((((
5. Territory. Big, even very big, beautiful - you can’t argue here !! ! But the hotel is old! Chairs in the main restaurant, sun loungers have long been changed.
The most important thing for which we eat there is the SEA! The beach is practically not blown through, the sand, the entry into the sea is smooth, no coral is needed, there are fish and corals, take a mask for swimming, and umbrellas are a bomb.
As for me one of the best hotels.
1. Not windy location of the beach.
2. Service and cleanliness.