Questions about Sahl HasheeshTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Sahl Hasheesh
It is also very interesting, who at what price bought a tour to this hotel for 10 days? We took for 1540 USD...........
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We are planning a flight on December 1-2 to Hurghada, Azur Citadel or Albatross Palace. What time do the main tour operators have flights from Kyiv?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
How much will a tour to this hotel cost, from 11/05/2011 to 11/12/2011, all inclusive, 2 adults and a child (3 years old), departure from Kyiv?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 8 answers
Usually they flew from Coral Treval or Sanmar. But with Pyramis they don't seem to work. I looked that there are tours to this hotel at Tez Tour and Pegas Touristik. If I'm not mistaken, many people have complaints about flights to Pegasus (they delay and cancel flights). Those who have already been to Pyramis, please recommend - which operator is better to fly with? By the way, at Pegasus you can choose the type of room (view from the window), but at Tez Tour - no. Do you think it's better to pay for the "pool / sea" view right away, or to orient yourself on the spot?
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 70 answers
Please explain why the Neva tour operator has a low price for this hotel. I'm certainly very happy, but maybe there's a catch?
15 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
Tell me, please, who is the most profitable to buy a tour to this hotel and who has more last-minute offers for it? Could you offer a similar hotel at a lower price? Thank you!
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers