Questions about Sahl Hasheeshshopping

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Sahl Hasheesh
2 years ago  •  5 subscribers 2 answers There is a response from a hotelier
Interested in the presence of mango, what choice and quality, what price. What other fruits are there?
5 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
If you go outside the hotel and catch a taxi yourself.
6 years ago  •  7 subscribers 5 answers
Hello, please tell me how to get to the Arab market in Hurghada? How safe is it? And how much does it cost? Thank you in advance.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Please tell me if there is an ATM in the hotel and what is the fee for cash withdrawal. And is it possible to pay for hotel services using pastik cards. Thanks!
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Tell. please, is it possible to buy such slippers directly at the hotel? There is practically nothing to choose from in our city, one model for everyone, and there are six of us. Let's get confused and look funny. If yes, what is the approximate price?
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 14 answers
Upon arrival in Hurghada at the airport, where you can find a bank for currency exchange, so that you don’t look for it, who knows, write where it is so that you can go straight up and exchange some money for local currency. Thanks.
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 17 answers
Tell us, what is an exemplary dialogue between an Egyptian merchant and a tourist? How to bargain for a thing with greater profit for yourself? I would not like to spend a lot of time on trading, otherwise the merchant will chat, how to tactfully stop him so as not to offend?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 11 answers
At what time in the evening can you go to the city for a walk, see the city, well, and the goods? And how long are shops, markets, bazaars, supermarkets open in the city? Where else can you go in the evening (clubs are not interested)?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
Is there a shop in the hotel to buy beach slippers, fins, etc.? Or should I go to Hurghada? Thanks in advance!
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers