Questions about Costa BravaExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Costa Brava
So far I have found only the local agency Bus Plana, I have already searched FB in groups, I don’t know where to find fellow travelers on a rented car, so that I can ride together and see nearby cities on my own (we don’t drive ()
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 11 answers
Good afternoon. Tell me, please, dear experts, what is more profitable in Spain for visiting attractions - car rental (average cost per day for a middle-class car?) Or travel agency services (at a hotel or street?) Thanks.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Good day. Tell me, are there "street agencies" in this country to organize excursions on the spot? Or is it better to take from a tour operator? And tell me about the cost of these excursions
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
What are the must-sees in Barcelona? What else to see besides Barcelona? Where are the places of interest? Where to buy better wines, things, so that the quality and price are normal?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Who was, respond, I'm going on 17.06. Naturally, I'm interested in everything: accommodation, meals, excursions, customs, the number of cigarettes allowed, is there a Duty in Barcelona? Please write!
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
hello, going with my husband 17 to the costa bravo. we want to go to Barcelona for a couple of days without the services of a sightseeing tour. tell me what are the prices for transport to the city, and in itself, or is it more profitable to take a survey?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 7 answers
For recreation, I chose the Beverly Park Hotel given the good reviews, as well as with the aim of visiting Andorra and France. Who has already visited, tell me if there are excursions in this direction, their cost, or maybe someone went to these countries on their own. What to look for, what advice. And how will the money come out?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Can anyone tell me if there are any excursions to France from the Costa Brava or you can somehow go on your own. We will probably have a visa for a specific trip, for a vacation in a hotel, or does it not matter?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Who went on excursions on their own, tell me the nuances, we will be grateful. We are going on June 8
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers