Questions about Costa BravaPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Costa Brava
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Is it worth paying extra for dinner? Maybe better in coffee or restaurants?
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Let's rest together. Perhaps we will rent a car - they say it's cheaper if 1 car is for several families.
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Isn't it profitable to take it? Why are there no answers? We want to rent in Lloret de Mar. Expensive or not expensive? profitable - not profitable. Where is the best place to take it?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
Where is the carida? And do I need to buy tickets in advance? We know they canceled in Barcelona.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We want to go. We don’t know which transport is more convenient, more profitable, more comfortable and more useful? Thanks.
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Who is the best to rent? prices? where is more profitable by car, and where by bus?
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Good afternoon, I'm interested in the average check for two in a cafe (lunch, dinner). Lunch includes the first, cape / fish, salad, without alcohol; dinner - meat / fish, salad, a glass of wine / juice. As well as the cost of seafood dishes (you can indicate the hot spots for eating them). Thanks!
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
We also want to see France. Is this possible with a rental car? Everything about this topic is interesting.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
How much does it cost to rent a car in Lloret de Mar? what are the terms of the lease? Where to get cheaper?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Question two. First, many people write in Lorret de Mar noisy ---- is it noisy like in Pattaya in the center, or what ..? The second one is Bass Plano in Calela, Blanes, Lorret de Mar? Thank you in advance.
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 13 answers
And what kind of horror stories were they recently told on TV: do not withdraw money from ATMs, do not pay with a card in a cafe? Who knows what?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 9 answers
Hello. The first time we fly to Spain with a young man. On the Costa Brava, Lloret de Mar, we stay at the Plaça Paris Hotel. We are generally the first time we fly to rest abroad. I would like to ask what feedback you can give about the hotel, in principle, we will spend time there quite a bit, we want to go on excursions, we are flying for 2 weeks. Please tell me which places to visit. Our English is rather weak for both of us, but in principle there is still time. Wouldn't this be a big problem? And the last question, how much to expect to have a good rest. Thank you all in advance. We are flying in the middle of August.
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 4 answers
It is clear that in Spain almost all the beaches are municipal. It is not clear how things are with sunbeds and umbrellas, is there a rental and what is the cost? I looked at the photos of the beaches of the Costa Brava and Costa Dorada, they all lie on the mats, and there are no umbrellas at all.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Can they impose it on us or not? We want to cook ourselves, 4 people are traveling
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Please tell me what kind of food is actually at the Rosamar Maritim3 hotel, according to reviews, it is not possible for tourists to eat in it at all.
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers