Questions about Costa DauradaWeather and seasons

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Costa Daurada
We are going to the Costa Dorada for the May holidays, when the water in the sea is still cold. Q: Does the hotel have a swimming pool that you can swim in at this time of the year? Thanks!
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me how warm it will be in the last week of June. Who had what experience? and maybe someone is now on the coast? What is the weather like this year?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
What is the weather like in the first half of October in Salou? Does it rain? Is the sea warm or already cold?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I often read that in the Costa Bravo region, the sea is always not very warm, but in which resort and when it is warm. looking at the Costa Dorada
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
I wonder if I can swim in the sea from June 16, will the water warm up? What is the water temperature now? I am also interested in how warm the water is at this time in water parks, is it possible to swim there?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Hello! We fly to Salou on June 15 for 10 days. I looked at the weather - in shock, we have a heat, it's very cool there, I didn't expect it. Or is this hysmeteo scary? How is it really now? Like the sea (gismeteo says - 17 degrees). How, according to the experience of past years, does it happen in mid-June? Thanks in advance for your replies.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
Good afternoon! I understand that everything changes from year to year, but from the experience of vacationers. What is the weather like in early June? Particularly interested, because we want to go with a child of 10 years
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 19 answers
I'm not so worried about the weather, I'm more worried about the fact that the sea is warm and not stormy!
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I'm going from 05/07/2011 to 05/14/2011
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
tell me, we want Spain as a child ... but they say it's cold there. swim. water 22-23 degrees ... who was at that time? thanks ...
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Please tell me (who rested in Spain) what is the weather like at the end of September ??? We didn’t manage to go before, but since we are traveling as a family with children, of course we would like to swim and sunbathe from the heart ... Thanks for the answers ....
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers