Questions about Costa DauradaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Costa Daurada
Tell me, what is the approximate percentage of Russians and Ukrainians in your country?
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
9 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Please tell me if a deposit is taken upon check-in, and if taken, how much? Thanks.
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Will it be a good holiday for a 16 child? Is there anyone in the hotel to meet guys her age?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
interested in hotels not far from the sea
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We are looking for a hotel on the Costa Dorada, on the first coastline. Preferably either Salou or La Pineda.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
where is smoking allowed in these hotels?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon! Connoisseurs help me choose the time of departure at the travel agency, Aeroflot is advised as a reliable airline, but the departure time is 14-30 and you arrive in Barcelona in the evening, and even before Salou you have to cut and dinner is gone and the day is thrown out, Pegasus has a departure at 4 in the morning, but they say that flights are often postponed, almost this is their practice. If so, then this is a real scam lure. You don't want to sit at the airport with a small child. How really?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
I am getting married in September and I want a honeymoon trip that will be remembered for a long time ... The travel agency offered a hotel in Spain BEST MARITIM with a breakfast and dinner system. What is the average price of lunches there and where to go on excursions? Is it convenient to rent a car and how much does it cost?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
would like a sea view room is it possible
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good people, experts in Spain, tell me a budget hotel 3 * for a granddaughter with her parents. So that the beach is not far away and the animation is fun for the child, and it was no more than half an hour to get to the Aventura Park. Thank you.
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Tell me, please, take towels and the second question is what is the weather like in early June?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Is it possible to walk around the city while living in this hotel, are there discos nearby, is the hotel suitable for young people? Thanks.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
What numbers to ask for so that they don’t go to garbage dumps, parking lots and other unsightly things? In principle, the application indicated that I would like a Sea View or Side Sea View room. I am traveling with an elderly mother, and I myself would not like noise (the noise from the pool and animation does not bother me).
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good day to all, tell me, please, in which building is it better to check in 2 + 1 child 5 years old and what type of room? I read somewhere that some buildings have recently been renovated, and some have not. can we be accommodated in the Clab, if this is not specified in the contract in advance? planned vacation time - September 2012. to spain for the first time:) Thanks.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
what to choose?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Interested in how it is now at the hotel: what kind of food? Is there a hair dryer in the room? Do I need to take an adapter for electrical outlets? Is there entertainment in the evening? Is there free wifi? What fruits predominate? Is the pool water cold?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We can not find information about the hotel, please help
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 17 answers
I was going to this hotel with a three-year-old child, tell me who was, how did you like it?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Please tell me who and where went with a child of 6 years.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Hello! Tell me please, who rested in Villa Romana 4 *, what rooms are there? We are going to book a room there, we are 3 adults and one child.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Good reviews from Mediterraneo and Oasis Park. Me, wife and 16 year old daughter.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Recommend a hotel in Costa Dorada. We are with children 9 years old and 2 years old. We want the eldest to visit the Aventura Park. Therefore, we choose this resort, but we cannot decide on a hotel. We need a decent hotel, not a bedbug, so that the sea is very close. Thanks.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Show more »