Questions about MajorcaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Majorca
2 months ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
1 year ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Hello! Please advise where it is worth flying together (a couple) for a vacation of 10 days. Not expensive (At a price of up to $ 3500) To the sea or the ocean and see what is interesting! Thank you Who advises Spain, Tenerife, Mallorca, who is Bali! Where to begin ? And invest in finance
6 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
Please share your impressions. Thanks.
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
please answer
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
we want to fly to Barcelona and need to get from the hotel to the airport, the transfer company provides for 70 euros, I wonder if a taxi is cheaper ????
11 years ago  •  no subscribers 1 answer
we are flying with two children, meals breakfast + dinner, I would like to know the price situation
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
going for the first time
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
How did you manage without a refrigerator? (they write that there is no refrigerator, mini-bar in the room) How to cool water, juices, fruits, wine ..??
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
sobralis' na mallorcu v auguste. Hotim shirokij krasivyj pljazh s bekym peskom bez bitv za mesto na nem. I chob ne bylo uzh ochen' tusovochnoe mesto. So chto nochju mozhna bylo spat' a ne slushat' kriki i pianstco. No i ne sovsem chtob glush. Vse taki chtob byli kakie-to launge bary i restorany. Dumaem palma nova-what skazhete?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
The selection criteria are the same as in any hot country, where the vacation will be with small (up to 7 years old children), good food, preferably all, so that it is possible to check in with 3 children (one to 2 years old), first line, for 2 weeks in early August, departure from Peter, up to 200000 r-if real, or less days
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Whether or not it is worth going there, stardom is very embarrassing, but according to reviews, it's okay. Has anyone vacationed there this year?
Answer please, sauna jacuzzi for a fee? and how good are they? Are drinks if all inclusive free?
Now we live in Barcelona and plan to fly for 2 days to Mallorca. Please tell me which cheap hotel to choose so that the beach is next to white sand like Es Trenc or something like that. Thank you!
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I'm going on vacation after June 10th. I want to spend 10-14 days there. I would like a comfortable, relaxing holiday. I wanted to see something and soak up the sea for a while.
Is it worth it to go to one or two stars?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We're going to the Atlantic Park Hotel, September 18th. I am interested in information about the hotel, what excursions you can take there, the cost of drinks, we have HB meals, etc. There are almost no reviews on the Internet. Report!
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me who rested in this hotel, there is almost no information about him. And I still can’t find if there is a direct flight from Samara to Mallorca! Thanks in advance for your replies!
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
We are going to go to Mallorca in the second half of September. studied the Internet for a long time and chose three hotels: 1) Condesa de la bacha 2) Flamboyan Caribe 3) Insotel Club Mandia (Porto Cristo). Tell me the pros and cons of finding each hotel on the island. Two adults with a 5-year-old child will have a rest, so children's towns and parks are welcome. thanks to everyone who helps!!!
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Can anyone tell me if this is the same hotel? and then somehow it’s completely incorrect on the turpravda this hotel is spaced. and when I book with the Spaniards, in general, the third name.
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I am 44, my wife is 39. I would like to find a hotel on about. Mallorca 3-4 stars What would be quiet with a decent beach and breakfast, well, in general, not very far from entertainment centers.
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
say something about the level of 2 * in Mallorca compared to 3 *, for example, Cyprus or Turkey
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers