Questions about MajorcaPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Majorca
good afternoon! one of the places where we will live is Blau Punta Reina. Tell me how you can rent a boat, a boat, a boat, it’s all the same, but with a navigator and with stops to swim in the bays. we are 8 people, but we can, in principle, join others on an excursion, but not a very big boat and a million people. Preferably near us, or neighboring bays.
5 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Friends! Recommend trusted restaurants in Palma. I would like to try the local cuisine) all good mood.
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
How much does it cost to rent a TV?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
People. Please, tell me if they rent ATVs, jet skis, motor boats or boats without a hired helmsman in Mallorca.
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good morning! Please write your review about Sol Calas de Mallorca - accommodation, beach, food(AL). There are almost no reviews on the Internet. Thanks. Have a good day!
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Hello!!! We want to have a rest in the hotel EMPERADOR**. I have a tablet and we really need WI-FI. Is the hotel (rooms) equipped with internet? Thanks.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Are there places to hang out and which ones?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We are going to go to Mayoraka in June, to the Juan Palma 2 * hotel, BB food. How is the hotel itself? How much money do you need for food, entertainment and leisure? Who was there, tell me how much it costs? Rent a car, gas, food, excursions?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Please advise. On the cheap bought a ticket for 2 weeks from May 1st. Our hotel is located between Palma Nova and Magaluf. Mallorca is very beautiful, everyone read about it, planned a vacation. We know where to go and generally look forward to a vacation. But there are questions. 1) Nowhere can we find information about whether water parks will work (in Arenal, Magaluf); 2) How and at what time do the ferries to Ibiza run? And what's the price? (and does it make sense to go there to "hang out"?); 3) Will 1000 euros per person be enough for 2 weeks to not deny yourself anything? =); 4) We read a lot about swimming. We are not afraid =) How about a tan?; 5) Since we will be located near Magaluf, the question immediately arises whether famous nightclubs will work there and how is the nightlife there in general during this period
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Please tell me who was in this hotel: - is there a water parachute, banana, etc. on the beach? - how to get to shops with branded items?
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Good day to all. Please tell me where and how you can rent a car, in the area of ​​Cap de Mar, Paguera, for cash and for reasonable money, and what kind of insurance you need to take. Driving experience 28 years.
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
In Thailand, the strictness is terrible. What about Mallorca in Spain?
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers