Questions about ParisPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Paris
Eating street food or snacks from local supermarkets. Maybe someone has experience?
5 years ago  •  9 subscribers 23 answers
Hello ! My friend and I arrive in Paris on Wednesday evening and leave on Saturday evening. We arrive at Charles de Gaulle airport and depart from there. We will live in the 10th district. I read a lot of information, but I can not decide which travel card is more profitable to take. We want to visit all the main attractions in the center of Paris (visiting museums and exhibitions), Montmartre and also go to Versailles. We have student cards (ISIC), which already means certain discounts in the same Louvre, right? Is it worth taking paris visite or something else? And one more question. Should I take the paris museum pass? Taking into account the fact that we have ISIC (but we are from Ukraine) and want to visit the Louvre, Orsay, Notre Dame, Arc de Triomphe, Versailles, Pompidou, etc. Please tell me.
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
help me choose a tour - France, Paris, bus, for May, departure from Kiev. Sincerely, Lyudmila and my friends.
8 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Friends, please share your experience, tell me inexpensive and proven restaurants with local cuisine. Thank you in advance.
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
If you use the metro every day (I plan to live in a hotel near the metro but not in the very center, 10 days). How much does the metro fare or is it better to take a travel card for this period? Please tell me a more economical option. Thank you
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I want to propose to my girlfriend. But, so that it would not be banal, I decided to do it anywhere, but in Paris. I know she thinks this city is the most romantic in the world. But one would not want to be limited to Paris. And since I will be in France for the first time and I don’t know the most beautiful places there yet, I decided to rent a car and have a ride with a girl to see if I can look for a place for a romantic travel after marriage. I have already chosen the car and ordered it on cars-scanner.com. We are flying out in mid-January. Any advice on what we should visit? Which restaurant should I eat at when I propose? I have not booked a hotel yet, can you advise? I want not very expensive, but cozy. Thank you all in advance.
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 24 answers
We are going on the "Paris Gambling" tour, we want to see all the beauty of Paris on our own. Please tell me what interesting places to visit, where you can eat deliciously, shopping, is there Internet in hotels or in popular places?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Guys, skinte the address of Lyadurei on the Champs Elysees or nearby.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Hello, my husband and I will be in Paris for 2 days, tell me what is better to see, and which route is better to walk along in order to see the maximum sights. We don’t plan to go to the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower (we decided to leave it next time). Interested in the best walking route. Thank you in advance!
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 17 answers
Tipping. How much is it customary to leave in a hotel, restaurant? Where is it not customary to leave?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Good day everyone! On May 29, I'm going on the Paris Chords tour, and a lot of questions arise, maybe someone can help :) 1. What is the approximate budget for the trip? 2. Does it make sense to visit the Louvre, Montmartre, Versailles and Disneyland on your own? At first they thought to buy a ticket for 5 days for 52 euros Vizite Paris, and see all the sights themselves, but some acquaintances dissuade them, they say the Louvre is so huge that we ourselves get lost there, and it’s better to be with guides everywhere.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
Very few days and so much to see!! Which excursions are worth going to and which ones can be ignored !!! What souvenirs can you buy!
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 11 answers
Who was in Paris - tell me, pliz, what is the average cost of lunch and dinner in the city ?? How much money to take for 8 days? Thank you very much for your answer!
14 years ago  •  8 subscribers 17 answers
Tell me, who flew to Paris from Arteks? How was the tour program selected and were there any overlaps with the program? How was the meeting at the airport and the return departure from the hotel not late? I want to take an air tour to Paris at the end of June. Thank you in advance.
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers