Questions about ParisDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Paris
To open a visa when traveling on your own, is it possible to book an apartment, or is it better to stay in a hotel? And is it necessary to book for booking or can it be done on another site? Please tell me..
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon! We are going on an air tour Paris + vacation in Spain from an incomar, a Spanish visa is issued for the tour, because. there are more days. Will there be any problems at the Paris airport? The tour operator claims that everything will be in order, but I would like to know from someone who has been in a similar situation. Thank you all in advance.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I choose a ticket between AirBaltic and Austrian Airlines. Can someone tell me, had experience, ... is it worth giving preference to AirBaltic? Do they have delays or any negative reputation. Or is it worth taking a ticket for Austrian Airlines.??? And second: I never flew with a transfer, but here it will be, the periods are indicated from 30 minutes. until 6 o'clock. What transfer period should be taken so as not to be late for the next flight. I know that in some companies, for example Wizzai, a woman was not allowed to board 50 minutes before the plane departure ... they said that the boarding was over. Maybe it's a limitation, only in this company...? Thanks to everyone who comments.
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 20 answers
Who knows where you can buy an inexpensive ticket from Kyiv to Paris? Wizzair, as I understand it, is not suitable here, you need to take two tickets with a transfer, and if the first flight is late, then you can not get on the second one, which in this case I can’t even imagine. Therefore, I think this dumb option is not to be used. Maybe someone who flew from Kyiv to Paris will tell you the right site. And also, which airport is preferable, from which it is easier to get to the center. Thank you
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
I'm going to Paris. Please tell me which visa is better to go. By private invitation or by tourist. Which one is easier to arrange?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
I applied for a French visa on November 7, today is November 22. The visa is still not ready, I am in limbo. No one can give an intelligible answer, at least approximately, when the visa will be ready !!!!! I applied in Moscow, although I myself am from Krasnodar. My nerves are on the edge, and even discouraged to go to France))) I can’t understand whether my documents are actually considered!!!!!! And they didn't lose my passport!!!
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
I'm going to courses for a month. Everything is fully paid, but all confirmations are sent by fax. Is this a good option for a visa?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We are going to Paris for 6 days. Submit to the French Embassy. But I have no real estate and the account is not particularly huge. How does France issue visas now? There is a chance?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
Refused to get a visa. All necessary documents were 100% prepared correctly and provided in full. At the same time, there are already three Schangens in the passport, the salary is high, the job is stable and the position is high. Has anyone gone through the cancellation procedure at the French Consulate in Kyiv and submitted documents again.
15 years ago  •  20 subscribers 89 answers
Please tell me!!!! I want to go to Paris. They offered to get there by bus, but first you need to open the Schengen to Poland, and from there you can immediately get to Paris. Already found people who are engaged in similar "transportations". Now they say that not everyone goes through customs. I'm going to open a tourist visa (for 12-14 days), with a paid hotel, a schedule for each day, etc., and then go straight to Paris. In Paris, sign up for a language course and extend your visa.
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
The fact is that I want to go to Paris, but stay there for at least 3 months. How can I do this? I don't know the language, but my friend lives there. We thought about opening a tourist visa for a month, and then, in order to extend my stay in Paris, sign up for language courses (where they issue a diploma after graduation), thus extending the visa. Who can tell, maybe there are some other options? The problem is that there is not much money now, so some inexpensive option is needed. Can someone tell me the cost of a visa, flight
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 3 answers